Lots of New and Almost-New Parts (Montreal QC, Canada) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 01-30-2010, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Lots of New and Almost-New Parts (Montreal QC, Canada)

- Slightly-used (approx. 12,000 km) 4-door drive shafts (front and rear) = $90 CDN front and $110 CDN rear (online new is $282 USD and $347 USD)

- New 2 x 1 gal. air tanks (from Off-Road Only) = $35 CDN ea (new is $50 USD)

- New-in-box AEV winch mount AND AEV shackle mount kit (all you need for a stubby) = $220 CDN

- Slightly-used OEM hood liner = $20 CDN

- New OEM carpet protectors (front & rear for 4-door) = $35 USD (new is $90 USD)

- Slightly-used Superlift steering stabilizer (painted black) with tie-rod bracket = $22 CDN (new is $44 USD)

- New 5 x Expeditionware Single Jerrycan Holder = $55 CDN ea (new is $75 USD) : expeditionexchange.com/jerrycanholders/

- Almost-new AEV Air Ram top = $30 CDN (new is $60 USD)

- Used Teraflex CB Antenna Mount = $15 CDN (new is $30 USD) : quadratec.com/products/16180_000.htm

- NEW Firestick Side Mount Kit = $15 CDN (new is $33 USD) : walcottcb.com/firestik-mkm2-molded-side-mount-mini-kit-p-578.html?cPath=28_353_432

- NEW Procomm Radio Slide Mount = $10 CDN (new is $22 USD)

- NEW 6 ga. Inline 50A Fuse Holder = $10 CDN (new is $20 USD)

- NEW Superwinch Quick Connects (two kits) = $18 CDN ea (new is $35 USD ea)

- NEW Spicer 760 U-Joint (two) = $15 CDN ea (new is $30 USD ea)

- Used JetChip Stage-1 = $120 CDN (new is $264 USD)

- NEW Moroso Thru-Panel Battery Connector (two) = $6 CDN each (new is $13 USD each)

- NEW Thru-Panel Positive & Negative Connectors = $20 CDN

- New Off-Road Evolution Trail Table = $90 CDN (new is $180 USD) : offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-1017
Note: The two aluminum clips to keep the table closed were damaged during shipping. I bought the same clips and will replace them (using pop rivets like the originals) before shipping - I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. :-)

- 2 1/2 Lbs Dry Chemical Extinguisher inc. Mounting Bracket = $10 CDN

- (2x) NEW Tuffy Bolt Locker = $15 CDN each (new is $31 USD each) : tuffyproducts.com/p-161-104-security-bolt-locker-for-winches-other-bolts.aspx

- Slightly-used Covercraft Tailgate Pocket Pods for JK *without* a Subwoofer = $60 CDN (new is $120 USD) : quadratec.com/products/14046_1000_07.htm
Note: You will need 2-sided tape or sticky Velcro to install. I'd go with a 1" strip of velcro along the top, and a 2" strip along the middle.

I'd be willing to ship the smaller items, but not the bigger ones like the drive shafts, trail table, etc. Those would have to be picked-up.

I'll update this list as things are sold, or I find more parts to sell. :-)

js.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jsmoriss; 06-05-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 01-30-2010, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Alright, so here's a bunch of pictures, starting with the Lloyd cargo mat:

Bestop flexatrunk (there's another ziplock of bolts not in this picture):

CB bracket and coil spacers:

Factory carpets:

The rear seat Husky mats:

The drive shafts -- I think they were on the Jeep for a little less than 2 years. They're in great shape, except for a little surface rust.

The AEV winch mount and shackle mount kit:

Cobra CB:

AEV ram air top and Cobra CB (the microphone and wiring are brand new):

The Wedco jerry can mounts:

js.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 36 Old 01-30-2010, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

The 1 gal. and 2.5 gal. air tanks:

Skyjacker steering stabilizer:

js.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 Old 01-30-2010, 12:21 PM
JKO Addict!

I am interested in the flex a trunk.

Have you cut-out for the subwoofer? Also is it strong enough to put items on top of the trunk deck when it is closed?

I am in BC but I have a friend in Quebec city that can organise shipping from me.
post #5 of 36 Old 01-30-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by spillidge View Post
I am interested in the flex a trunk.

Have you cut-out for the subwoofer? Also is it strong enough to put items on top of the trunk deck when it is closed?

I am in BC but I have a friend in Quebec city that can organise shipping from me.
The Bestop Flexatrunk has been installed (so slightly used condition) in a 4-door with sub-woofer. I think it fits the 2-doors too. The right-side has a cut-out (done with care) for the sub-woofer. The self-tapping screws have been shortened (so they don't stick out into the fender wells), so you'll have to use a regular drill to make the holes first, then use the shortened screws/bolts to thread the hole. The top is composed of 3 plastic panels, each with a re-enforced rib -- it may take a bit of weight, but the surface is slippery and there are no ties-downs. There's a nutsert that goes into a pre-existing hole on the left-side, which obviously I can't remove. I have a good collection of nutserts though, so can throw a few in (gotta check thread size first to make sure). You'll have to make your own nutsert tool though. It's fairly cheap and easy to make one.

As for shipping... It would take a pretty long box, which I don't have at the moment...

js.

post #6 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 04:53 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Lloyd Rubbertite Rear Cargo Mat sold.

js.

post #7 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Size of air tanks...

The 2.5 gal tank is 24" wide, 6" around, and 7.5" tall when standing on it's mounting brackets.

The 1 gal tanks are 17" wide, 4" around, and 6" tall when standing on their mounting brackets.

js.

post #8 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmoriss View Post
The Bestop Flexatrunk has been installed (so slightly used condition) in a 4-door with sub-woofer. I think it fits the 2-doors too. The right-side has a cut-out (done with care) for the sub-woofer. The self-tapping screws have been shortened (so they don't stick out into the fender wells), so you'll have to use a regular drill to make the holes first, then use the shortened screws/bolts to thread the hole. The top is composed of 3 plastic panels, each with a re-enforced rib -- it may take a bit of weight, but the surface is slippery and there are no ties-downs. There's a nutsert that goes into a pre-existing hole on the left-side, which obviously I can't remove. I have a good collection of nutserts though, so can throw a few in (gotta check thread size first to make sure). You'll have to make your own nutsert tool though. It's fairly cheap and easy to make one.
FYI - I found the nutsert tool (lowest bolt shown in pic), and added two (just in case) M6 nutserts to the kit. Here's a pic of all the bolts, etc.

js.

post #9 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

More stuff...

NEW Firestick Side Mount Kit = $15 CDN (new is $33 USD) : walcottcb.com/firestik-mkm2-molded-side-mount-mini-kit-p-578.html?cPath=28_353_432

NEW Procomm Radio Slide Mount = $10 CDN (new is $22 USD)
NEW 6 ga. Inline 50A Fuse Holder = $10 CDN (new is $20 USD)

post #10 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

NEW Superwinch Quick Connects (two kits) = $18 CDN ea (new is $35 USD ea)

NEW Spicer 760 U-Joint (two) = $15 CDN ea (new is $30 USD ea)

post #11 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garvin Shovel and Axe Mount = $45 CDN (new is $99 USD) : quadratec.com/products/12041_106.htm

Note: There is no rust. The gray-ish discoloration is just anti-seize. :-)

JetChip Stage-1 = $130 CDN (new is $264 USD)

Daystar Tailgate Bumpstops (shortened by 1 space) = $5 CDN (new is $15 USD)

post #12 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Hustler Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel CB Antenna Quick Disconnect = $10 CDN (new is $22 USD)

NEW Moroso Thru-Panel Battery Connector (two) = $6 CDN each (new is $13 USD each)

Thru-Panel Positive & Negative Connectors = $20 CDN

post #13 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Almost feels like Spring (cleaning), doesn't it? :-)

js.

post #14 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Cobra CB and 3/4" Front Coil Spacers are Sold.

js.

post #15 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

ORE Trail Table, Daystar Tailgate Bumpstops, and Hustler Antenna Q-Connect are sold.

js.

post #16 of 36 Old 01-31-2010, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Bestop Flexatrunk and Husky Rear Liners are sold.

js.

post #17 of 36 Old 02-02-2010, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

New lower price on the drive shafts:

- Slightly-used (approx. 12,000 km) 4-door drive shafts (front and rear) = $120 CDN front and $150 CDN rear (online new is $282 USD and $347 USD)

js.

post #18 of 36 Old 02-04-2010, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Covercraft Tailgate Pocket Pods = $60 CDN (new is $120 USD) : quadratec.com/products/14046_1000_07.htm
Note: You will need 2-sided tape or sticky Velcro to install. I'd go with a 1" strip of velcro along the top, and a 2" strip along the middle.

Raingler Pet Divider Net = $100 CDN (new is $180 USD)

Here's what it looks like installed:

js.

post #19 of 36 Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garvin shovel and axe mount is sold.

js.

post #20 of 36 Old 02-24-2010, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

- New Off-Road Evolution Trail Table = $100 CDN (new is $180 USD) : offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-1017

js.

post #21 of 36 Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

- Slightly-used Superlift steering stabilizer (painted black) with tie-rod bracket = $22 CDN (new is $44 USD)

js.

post #22 of 36 Old 02-24-2010, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

- Used/modified PA Speaker = $10 CDN

js.

Last edited by jsmoriss; 03-04-2010 at 06:03 AM.
post #23 of 36 Old 02-24-2010, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

- 2 1/2 Lbs Dry Chemical Extinguisher = $10 CDN

js.

Last edited by jsmoriss; 03-04-2010 at 06:03 AM.
post #24 of 36 Old 02-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmoriss View Post
The 2.5 gal tank is 24" wide, 6" around, and 7.5" tall when standing on it's mounting brackets.

The 1 gal tanks are 17" wide, 4" around, and 6" tall when standing on their mounting brackets.

js.
How big are the ports on these? I might be interested in the 2.5g if it has 3/8 NPT.

Mike 2010 Rubicon 2DR | RK 3.5 X FACTOR MID ARM | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #25 of 36 Old 02-27-2010, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

About that ORE trail table... When I got it, the two aluminum latches (or catches?) got squished during shipping (I've heard much the same from everyone who bought this table). I put it aside and eventually contacted ORE about it. I never got a reply, and by that time, I had a trailer which prevented the tailgate from opening, and thus the table had lost a lot of it's potential usefulness for me. :-)

My plan was to buy two new latches from the hardware store, drill-out the existing pop-rivets, and rivet the new ones in place. The latches are only $1.50 each, but the hardware store was out. So... If anyone wants this trail table, they can buy it as-is and fix it themselves, or wait another few weeks and I'll have it fixed just like new. :-)

Here's a picture of the squished latch (both need to be replaced):

js.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode