5 BRAND NEW Pro Comp Wheels - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 01-26-2010, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

5 BRAND NEW Pro Comp Wheels

Ok so here is the deal. I bought these in december and they finally got here after forever on backorder and in that time of deciding on a wheel/ordering/waiting for them I went ahead and mounted my tires on my stock steelies. I really dont mind the look on my jk and dont want to have to get these remounted so I want to see if i can get rid of them.
This is kind of a short offer cuz they are makin me crazy sitting here when i know they can be on my jeep or i could use the money for something else so if you want them let me know asap please.
I paid around 600 for these with everything so i would like as close to this as possible....
Lastly, I really don't want to ship these because that could be close to 100 but i will drive a bit if you pay enough to make it worth my gas costs... here is the only opened box of the 16X8 INCH WHEELS
Thanks yall and btw I am in Tallahassee, FL

Next up:
4.88's from Gerry at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 35's (Toyos or MTR/k) Linex/Raptor Line, Safari Straps, Marathon Seat Covers, tube flares, rear armor/tire carrier

In the old days we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.... Now we have Obama, no cash, and no hope.

Last edited by klutz1001; 01-26-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-27-2010, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

update: i guess no one lives in the boonies near me so i will be willing to ship!

Next up:
4.88's from Gerry at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 35's (Toyos or MTR/k) Linex/Raptor Line, Safari Straps, Marathon Seat Covers, tube flares, rear armor/tire carrier

In the old days we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope.... Now we have Obama, no cash, and no hope.
post #3 of 9 Old 01-29-2010, 06:06 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

bump!

Next up:
4.88's from Gerry at

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 01-29-2010, 01:41 PM
JKO Addict!

If you don't use them you'll forever wonder how they'd look on your Jeep... DO IT. I went from stock steelies to PC 8089's and it was night and day
Attached Images

08 2 door (yes they made them) 3.5 RK lift, 35s lunchbox locked 30 front 44 LSD rear

Ocala Jeep Club CERT member. Nation's 1st jeep CERT team

Proud to be deplorable

post #5 of 9 Old 01-29-2010, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

hahah good advertisement... i am thinking more and more about this option... im am getting offers of 400 but i couldnt live with that kinda loss... i think they will go on there monday....
nice jeep btw.... except for the hideous gator sticker
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up:
4.88's from Gerry at

post #6 of 9 Old 01-29-2010, 09:34 PM
JKO Addict!

You'd really love the obnoxious Gator tag

I got the tires cheap and threw them on the stockers, was OK then I got the funds up to get the wheels... they're 16x10 so the 285/75/16 tires have to expand out a bit... and the backspacing pushes them out a bit farther

08 2 door (yes they made them) 3.5 RK lift, 35s lunchbox locked 30 front 44 LSD rear

Ocala Jeep Club CERT member. Nation's 1st jeep CERT team

Proud to be deplorable

post #7 of 9 Old 01-29-2010, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

well it's def. a sharp looking jeep with the muds and the black going for it... the only thing is that i actually really like the steel wheels (and i apparently am along as i never see anyone else running them) and could use the extra cash for a winch!

Next up:
4.88's from Gerry at

post #8 of 9 Old 01-31-2010, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

alright... last chance!!! wheels go on tommorrow if i still dont have a sale!!! make some offers!!!

Next up:
4.88's from Gerry at

post #9 of 9 Old 02-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Granite Guru

Did you mount these up yet? May be interested once the tax refund arrives

2010 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited - Red Rock Crystal Pearl. BFG KM2 35's, Procomp 7189s, FinishLineWest Stonehenge series rock sliders, pre-runner front and Gen 4.0 rear bumpers, Volant intake.

- Kenne Bell 2.6L blower @ 7psi, stock bottom end, stock 78mm TB, Kooks 1 3/4" long tubes w/ X-pipe. 426 rwhp/458 tq.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode