D44 Superior chrome-moly axles & CTM u-joints - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-21-2010, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

D44 Superior chrome-moly axles & CTM u-joints

I have the Superior chrome-moly axles with CTM u-joints installed in my 2007 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited and looking to upgrade farther, thus selling assembled and at significant savings to you. I purchased my Jeep in 2007 with approximately 7,000 miles, installed the axles, and currently have about 9,500 miles. Thus, only about 2,500 miles on these axles.

Located in Keller, TX and I work in Fort Worth. 904-610-1620

CTM U-Joint

http://www.4wheelparts.com/prodDetai...eep-parts=true

Price: $238.99

Qty:

Part Number: CTMC145-1881
CTM U-Joint; 2007-09 JK Wrangler Rubicon;Dana 44 axle front axle;Rebuildable u-joint;Bronze sleeve that shows little or no wear

This CTM U-Joint could be the last U-Joint you ever have to buy! The rebuildable feature is unique in the fact that now as long as the cross or caps are intact then the seals bushings and clips can be replaced indefinitely! The U-joints are currently being used in rock crawling competition which is one of the most abusive applications we could find for testing. These U-joints are designed for use with full circle clips which means you will need to install them into some high quality CHROME-MOLY axle shafts. CTM U-Joints use a bronze sleeve that shows little or no wear. Keep these sleeves well greased using a needle adapter on your grease gun and abuse them worry free. Make sure you have all of your equipment set-up correctly to ensure a proper fit and superior strength to all other u-joints

Superior Axle And Gear Evolution Series Front Axle Kit

Original Price: $532.99
See Our Price in Cart $506.34

Qty:

Part Number: SAGEV51LFS
2007-09 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited;Dana 44 driver side;Dual heat treatment for the ultimate in strength;High ultimate and yield tensile strength

The Superior Gear Evolution Series Axles are the only shafts to feature Dual heat treat and Torque Equalizing Diameter Profiles to allow the short side axle to have the same give as the long side, making for a more reliable axle assembly. Combine this with our rolled spline technology and a limited lifetime warranty and you will have the confidence to handle any trail.

Superior Axle And Gear Evolution Series Front Axle Kit

List Price: $559.99

Original Price: $551.99
See Our Price in Cart $524.39

Qty:
Part Number: SAGEV51RFS
2007-09 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited;Dana 44 passenger side;Dual heat treatment for the ultimate in strength;High ultimate and yield tensile strength

The Superior Gear Evolution Series Axles are the only shafts to feature Dual heat treat and Torque Equalizing Diameter Profiles to allow the short side axle to have the same give as the long side, making for a more reliable axle assembly. Combine this with our rolled spline technology and a limited lifetime warranty and you will have the confidence to handle any trail.

CTM U-joint (ea)

Superior Axle (driver)

Superior Axle (passenger)

TOTAL

$1508.71

**Warranty through manufacturer as indicated on their respective websites.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-21-2010, 09:53 AM
JKO Addict!

sorry I am all confused. How much are you selling everything for?
post #3 of 6 Old 01-21-2010, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
sorry I am all confused. How much are you selling everything for?
I'd like $1,000 so I don't pay additional for my swap... OBO!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-21-2010, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

REDUCED $800

REDUCED $800

post #5 of 6 Old 01-22-2010, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

BTT

post #6 of 6 Old 05-25-2010, 11:35 AM

I know this is old but did you ever sell them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode