SKYJACKER HYDRO SHOCKS-JK - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 06-06-2008, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

SKYJACKER HYDRO SHOCKS-JK

4 brand new in the box SKYJACKER HYDRO SHOCKS. my Black Diamond Lift came with a free set of shocks so i won't be needing the Skyjacker shocks. i'm selling the 4 shocks for $135.00 with free delivery anywhere in the lower 48. the shocks are for a 07-08 jk with 3-4" of lift. i will only ship "ground shipping" unless you are willing to pay for quicker delivery. i have an ebay account with 98.6% positive feedback with 0 negative feedback. i also have a paypal account so that would speed things up on the transaction. thanks for looking.
lee howell- cell:318-751-0837
leesjen-ebay user name(reference)

Last edited by ripsnort88; 06-07-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 06-17-2008, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

any offers?
post #3 of 9 Old 06-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Rock God

Quadratec has these for $34.00 each? It's not any cheaper to take those off your hand so the risk of getting screwed is probablly the limiting factor when the price is the same as buying from a well known vendor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-18-2008, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE Wrangling View Post
Quadratec has these for $34.00 each? It's not any cheaper to take those off your hand so the risk of getting screwed is probablly the limiting factor when the price is the same as buying from a well known vendor.
$160.95 delivered from quadratec. that's $25.95 saved. that IS cheaper. i gave an ebay reference and i have a paypal account. please don't question my honesty. i understand your probably just giving friendly advise but i don't need it while trying to save someone some money and get a little change in my pocket so that i can purchase more parts from these fine merchandise stores such as quadratec. do you do this to other people who post parts for sale? if you don't, then this isn't a good one to start on. good day.
post #5 of 9 Old 06-18-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripsnort88 View Post
$160.95 delivered from quadratec. that's $25.95 saved. that IS cheaper. i gave an ebay reference and i have a paypal account. please don't question my honesty. i understand your probably just giving friendly advise but i don't need it while trying to save someone some money and get a little change in my pocket so that i can purchase more parts from these fine merchandise stores such as quadratec. do you do this to other people who post parts for sale? if you don't, then this isn't a good one to start on. good day.

I believe NE was just giving some helpfull observations...I think the price you ask may be a bit higher then one would expect from a non-dealer...and you did say you got some free shocks with your lift, so I would suggest, perhaps, a lower price or a Kharma giveaway...I'm not going to post it, but there are atleast three sites that will sell these for less then $140.00, shipping included...BTW, have you thought about a Red Star
post #6 of 9 Old 06-18-2008, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

SOLD.
post #7 of 9 Old 06-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustoff '68 View Post
BTW, have you thought about a Red Star
lol

well now that they are sold I can say goodluck to the man or woman who bought them cause they SUCK. Mine squeak so bad... and trust me, I am not a crazy guy offroad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 LJ - current
2007 4dr Rubicon - sold Project- JK
2007 2dr X - sold JK-forum
post #8 of 9 Old 06-18-2008, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjerm View Post
lol

well now that they are sold I can say goodluck to the man or woman who bought them cause they SUCK. Mine squeak so bad... and trust me, I am not a crazy guy offroad.
I'm not a Slimejagoff fan myself...well...now that they're sold, he should have enough money for that Red Star, don't ya' think...I mean...sold right here in our very own forum...what a way to show your love
post #9 of 9 Old 06-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripsnort88 View Post
Meant nothing bad I was trying to help you move these by pointing it out so you could look at the price. Glad you sold them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode