MyGiG RER (navigation) - $650 shipped - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 09-20-2009, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

MyGiG RER (navigation) - $650 shipped

I have a MyGiG RER that I bought new a year ago that I am going to replace with an aftermarket unit. The unit has navigation and comes with the GPS antenna. I am going to also throw in a coastal microphone so the new owner can use U-connect and the voice recognition commands. The mopar part number is #5064080AG. Comes with the correct GPS antenna (part #05064350aa). There are no scratches or flaws on the screen, and everything works perfectly. It has a couple small scuffs at the bottom of the face where it touches itself when it closes. You can only see those scuffs when the face is open to load DVD's. There are pointed to by the yellow arrow. They are the only flaws I know of. I am only selling because I want to put in an aftermarket eclipse unit to build a multi amp high end multimedia system. If I cannot get my price for it, then I will just keep it, I really like the mygig a lot and it has worked great for me!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. $650 including shipping!!! Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-20-2009, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

post #3 of 5 Old 09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Wheeler

Trade

want a brand new walther 22 pistol with a laser sight?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 09-22-2009, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

sold!
post #5 of 5 Old 02-19-2013, 03:27 AM
Granite Guru

LOL...How Funny, I ran across this person's Post on buy this Unit for under $300 and said it was a Low Speed, which will not work in a Wrangler, and the second I ran across with search engine, is this same MyGig being sold Used for over twice what was paid for it....LOL....Not sure he would go aftermarket and say to build a Multimedia, cause you can't find another system that has all this unit has Built in it...lol

Almost an exactly one year ago this was posted...lol

how to get a Mygig (RER) for under $300

I wasn't gonna do it but what the hell. Here is how to get a new RER navi mygig under $300.

1. order GPS antenna part # 05064350aa from dealer - $31

2. have kick ass friend in florida hook you up with microphone for uconnect - $0

3. Find dealership that ordered wrong navi mygig on ebay and still has it brand new in the box part #5064080AG price with shipping - $260

Total cost for navigation Mygig - $291

It will be here on the 11th, look on my subwoofer thread if you want to see it installed then.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode