1997 Jeep Wrangler Brute - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews
1997 Jeep Wrangler Brute Now W/ a HEMI!! Sale Pending!

1997 JEEP WRANGLER BRUTE CONVERSION, FEATURED ON COVER OF OCT ‘08 EDITION OF JP MAGAZINE.

AT Full Asking Price of $47,500 The Brute Can Come With a 5.7 HEMI


AEV BRUTE CONVERSION WITH HI-LINE FENDERS AND HEAT REDUCTION HOOD
Z06 BURNT ORANGE PAINT
6CYL 4.6L STROKER ENGINE
TRANSMISSION: ‘05 RUBICON NSG370 6 SPEED
CHARCOAL INTERIOR WITH SEATS FROM A 2005 RUBICON
’05 RUBICON 4 TO 1 TRANSFER CASE
CUSTOM DRIVE SHAFTS WITH 1350 U-JOINTS
SUSPENSION: FRONT COIL OVER AND LINKED WITH FOX 2.5 SHOCKS
REAR BILSTEIN 5100 6 IN LIFT SHOCKS
TERAFLEX LONG ARM LIFT KIT
DAYSTAR 1 IN BODY LIFT
AXLES:HIGH PINION DANA 60 Ball joint (FRONT) WITH SOLID CHEVY OUTERS AND WARN 35 SPLINE LOCKOUTS TERAFLEX CRD60 (REAR) WITH MOSER SHAFTS WITH SOLID 1 TON FULL FLOATER AND DISC BRAKES
SUPERIOR 5.13 GEARS FRONT AND REAR
ARB AIR LOCKERS FRONT AND REAR WITH HEAVY DUTY AIR LINES
WHEELS: 17X9 WALKER EVENS POLISHED BEAD LOCKS
TIRES: 39.5X16.5R17 LT PITBULL ROCKER
PSC FULL HYDRO STEERING
BANKS HEADER
FLOWMASTER MUFFLER
CURRIE ENTERPRISES FRONT STUBBY BUMPER, AEV TUBULAR REAR BUMPER
FRONT WARN 9000i WINCH AND M8000 REAR WINCH
OPTIMA BATTERY
FULL DOORS WITH ’06 MIRRORS AND HALF DOORS WITH SOFT UPPERS
WINCH LINE SYNTHETIC ROPE
CURRIE ANTI-ROCK SWAY BAR
OVER 70,000.00 INVESTED IN THIS VEHICLE. LESS THAN 5,000 MILES ON MOTOR

ASKING only $42,500 Willing to alter anything prior to delivery such as power options, steering etc. may require additional cost to purchaser.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan

Last edited by Unlimited Offroad; 03-21-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old 09-10-2009, 01:46 PM
JKO Addict!
 
SONIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bell Buckle, TN
Posts: 3,730
Feedback: 1 reviews

WOW
if only......

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
SONIC is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old 09-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Rock God
 
enigmaverse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Age: 45
Posts: 1,707
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

x2. If I had the money, it would be in my driveway... always loved the brutes.

Joe -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
enigmaverse is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 23 Old 09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Granite Guru
 
fatherof2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 191
Feedback: 0 reviews

Perfect color, too. Like the others sound, if only...

2008 Silver "Sara" Unltd
Aboveumall.com Muffler Relocation
Woods Evap Relo
Rough Country 3.25" Suspension Lift
Rough Country quick discos
Rough Country double steering stablizer
wussy interior mods galore
2 Sunshine Kids carseats that exactly match the stock fabric
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fatherof2 is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old 09-11-2009, 06:03 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherof2 View Post
Perfect color, too. Like the others sound, if only...

Thanks!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old 09-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Rock God
 
WRANGLERV8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Low Country,USA
Posts: 1,855
Feedback: 2 reviews

wanna trade?

'08 Rubicon UL Red Rock(SOLD)
'83 CJ-7
WRANGLERV8 is offline  
post #7 of 23 Old 09-11-2009, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRANGLERV8 View Post
wanna trade?


For?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old 09-15-2009, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

ttt


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old 09-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Rock God
 
WRANGLERV8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Low Country,USA
Posts: 1,855
Feedback: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited Offroad View Post
For?
read my sig

'08 Rubicon UL Red Rock(SOLD)
'83 CJ-7
WRANGLERV8 is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old 09-15-2009, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRANGLERV8 View Post
read my sig
email me pictures at [email protected]


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #11 of 23 Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 PM
JKO Addict!
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,738
Feedback: 4 reviews

I touched it today. It made me horny....
oz97tj is offline  
post #12 of 23 Old 09-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Rock God
 
WRANGLERV8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Low Country,USA
Posts: 1,855
Feedback: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited Offroad View Post
email me pictures at [email protected]
I'll try to get a nice variety for you.What would you like in particular? Can you send me some pics too?

'08 Rubicon UL Red Rock(SOLD)
'83 CJ-7
WRANGLERV8 is offline  
post #13 of 23 Old 09-16-2009, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

sent you a pm wranglerv8


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old 09-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 40
Posts: 35
Feedback: 0 reviews
trade?

Located in Loveland Colorado

1974 Classic Bronco
Custom two tone paint metallic dark grey body and burgundy on hood scoop (minimal scratches, one small dent in lower rear fender)
Cut out wheel well’s with fender flairs
Diamond plate accents throughout
Rhino lined interior, Red
Corbeau bucket seats and Corbeau harnesses
Bestop Bikini Top, Wild Horse’s family bikini top
Will include new rampage soft top, roadster door inserts unpainted and soft doors (no hard top or hard doors) with full price offer……
Interior full 6 point roll cage, front seats are attached to the cage
Diamond plate Dash with all new carbon fiber vdo gauges
Heater still works and blows hot, windshield wipers still work well
New painless wiring harness
Ford Performance 320 Horse 5.0,
Eidelbrock Performance Fuel Injection, Dyno tuned
Msd wires
Braided Fuel lines
James Duff fuel tank
March Serptine pulley system
James Duff aluminum radiator
Electric Fan
Heavy duty c-4 transmission
Atlas Transfer Case
K&N Chrome Flamed air filter cover and filter
Custom Hearders,3in exhaust, flowmaster muffler
James Duff Long Arm Suspension
Completely rebuilt 9 inch rear with a Arb Air Locker, 4.56 gears, supior axels, drum brake
Completely Rebuilt front Dana 44 with Warn Shafts, 4.56 gears, and an ARB air Locker, disc brake
New Steering Linkage
ARB compressor
Custom Drive Shafts by NCDL
Flaming river tilt column
New marine grade steering wheel
37 mtr’s on allied black bead locks, 4 tires and wheels one extra tire

The list could go on and on, please email for pictures or call with questions

Jim 970 310 4843
[email protected]
thatssick is offline  
post #15 of 23 Old 09-17-2009, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatssick View Post
Located in Loveland Colorado

1974 Classic Bronco
Custom two tone paint metallic dark grey body and burgundy on hood scoop (minimal scratches, one small dent in lower rear fender)
Cut out wheel well’s with fender flairs
Diamond plate accents throughout
Rhino lined interior, Red
Corbeau bucket seats and Corbeau harnesses
Bestop Bikini Top, Wild Horse’s family bikini top
Will include new rampage soft top, roadster door inserts unpainted and soft doors (no hard top or hard doors) with full price offer……
Interior full 6 point roll cage, front seats are attached to the cage
Diamond plate Dash with all new carbon fiber vdo gauges
Heater still works and blows hot, windshield wipers still work well
New painless wiring harness
Ford Performance 320 Horse 5.0,
Eidelbrock Performance Fuel Injection, Dyno tuned
Msd wires
Braided Fuel lines
James Duff fuel tank
March Serptine pulley system
James Duff aluminum radiator
Electric Fan
Heavy duty c-4 transmission
Atlas Transfer Case
K&N Chrome Flamed air filter cover and filter
Custom Hearders,3in exhaust, flowmaster muffler
James Duff Long Arm Suspension
Completely rebuilt 9 inch rear with a Arb Air Locker, 4.56 gears, supior axels, drum brake
Completely Rebuilt front Dana 44 with Warn Shafts, 4.56 gears, and an ARB air Locker, disc brake
New Steering Linkage
ARB compressor
Custom Drive Shafts by NCDL
Flaming river tilt column
New marine grade steering wheel
37 mtr’s on allied black bead locks, 4 tires and wheels one extra tire

The list could go on and on, please email for pictures or call with questions

Jim 970 310 4843
[email protected]


sent you a pm


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old 09-18-2009, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

HEMI Option now available


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #17 of 23 Old 09-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Rock God
 
oZmonKey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 621
Feedback: 0 reviews

this truck makes me sigh.
oZmonKey is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 09-20-2009, 11:32 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 26
Feedback: 0 reviews
Smile trade

TRADE: 1997 Damon Ultra Sport 30' Motorhome and 2007 JK Unlimited Rubicon?????
Papabear is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 09-20-2009, 11:48 AM
JKO Addict!
 
Mr.RonGilbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Age: 49
Posts: 9,139
Garage
Feedback: 6 reviews

That thing is badass!!

Bump!!
Mr.RonGilbert is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 09-21-2009, 06:25 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabear View Post
TRADE: 1997 Damon Ultra Sport 30' Motorhome and 2007 JK Unlimited Rubicon?????
i will ask the owner.


Thanks for complements guys!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #21 of 23 Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

ttt


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #22 of 23 Old 09-25-2009, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited Offroad View Post
1997 JEEP WRANGLER BRUTE CONVERSION, FEATURED ON COVER OF OCT ‘08 EDITION OF JP MAGAZINE.

AT Full Asking Price of $47,500 The Brute Can Come With a 5.7 HEMI


AEV BRUTE CONVERSION WITH HI-LINE FENDERS AND HEAT REDUCTION HOOD
Z06 BURNT ORANGE PAINT
6CYL 4.6L STROKER ENGINE
TRANSMISSION: ‘05 RUBICON NSG370 6 SPEED
CHARCOAL INTERIOR WITH SEATS FROM A 2005 RUBICON
’05 RUBICON 4 TO 1 TRANSFER CASE
CUSTOM DRIVE SHAFTS WITH 1350 U-JOINTS
SUSPENSION: FRONT COIL OVER AND LINKED WITH FOX 2.5 SHOCKS
REAR BILSTEIN 5100 6 IN LIFT SHOCKS
TERAFLEX LONG ARM LIFT KIT
DAYSTAR 1 IN BODY LIFT
AXLES:HIGH PINION DANA 60 Ball joint (FRONT) WITH SOLID CHEVY OUTERS AND WARN 35 SPLINE LOCKOUTS TERAFLEX CRD60 (REAR) WITH MOSER SHAFTS WITH SOLID 1 TON FULL FLOATER AND DISC BRAKES
SUPERIOR 5.13 GEARS FRONT AND REAR
ARB AIR LOCKERS FRONT AND REAR WITH HEAVY DUTY AIR LINES
WHEELS: 17X9 WALKER EVENS POLISHED BEAD LOCKS
TIRES: 39.5X16.5R17 LT PITBULL ROCKER
PSC FULL HYDRO STEERING
BANKS HEADER
FLOWMASTER MUFFLER
CURRIE ENTERPRISES FRONT STUBBY BUMPER, AEV TUBULAR REAR BUMPER
FRONT WARN 9000i WINCH AND M8000 REAR WINCH
OPTIMA BATTERY
FULL DOORS WITH ’06 MIRRORS AND HALF DOORS WITH SOFT UPPERS
WINCH LINE SYNTHETIC ROPE
CURRIE ANTI-ROCK SWAY BAR
OVER 70,000.00 INVESTED IN THIS VEHICLE. LESS THAN 5,000 MILES ON MOTOR

ASKING only $42,500 Willing to alter anything prior to delivery such as power options, steering etc. may require additional cost to purchaser.
Sale pending!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
post #23 of 23 Old 10-06-2009, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Unlimited Offroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Fenton, Michigan
Posts: 154
Feedback: 0 reviews

Sale Pending but we can build another one!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-810-936-7000
Fenton, Michigan
Unlimited Offroad is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome