Fully equipped garage with lift for rent - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 08-21-2009, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

Fully equipped garage with lift for rent

Need a place to work on your Jeep?

I have a fully equipped garage with 5500lbs capacity lift available for you to repair or modify your Jeep or any other car for that matter.

Rent my garage, use my tools or your own, my services to assist are also available.

Rent by the day, weekend, week, or month.

Modern clean and secure garage is located in Deptford, NJ.
I’m out of work and I need to bring in extra funds.
Contact Jim (berg) at [email protected] for details
Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 08-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Rock God

Any relation to Donovan Berg ?
post #3 of 20 Old 08-21-2009, 06:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac

are you an owner or a vendor?

how far from Philly are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 08-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Garage

Its cool...

I hope you get it rented and sorry you are outta work.. good luck.. sounds like a cool idea to help pay the bills.

°lllll°

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #5 of 20 Old 08-21-2009, 07:54 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Its cool...

I hope you get it rented and sorry you are outta work.. good luck.. sounds like a cool idea to help pay the bills.

im not trying to start anything here, its just the first post, no info in the profile.

just looking for some info. its definitely a great idea, i could use a garage and a lift occasionally

post #6 of 20 Old 08-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramaniac View Post
im not trying to start anything here, its just the first post, no info in the profile.

just looking for some info. its definitely a great idea, i could use a garage and a lift occasionally
Well, send him an email and check it out!

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #7 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 06:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy X View Post
Any relation to Donovan Berg ?
No. Berg is a nickname I picked up in the Coast Guard
post #8 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 06:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
are you an owner or a vendor?

how far from Philly are you?
No I own this garage and an '07 X that I wheel in the Pine Barrens every chance I get.

I am only about 20 mins form Center City. In fact I had a guy from South Philly in on Saturday to work on his car.
post #9 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 06:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:

Sorry about the lack of information about me. I was really pressed for time when I found this forum and registered. I'll fill in my profile more.

But I'll tell you this up front. I have an '07 Wrangler X. It's my first Jeep. I bought it new. I have been on the other JK forum for a couple of years now with the same username. (berg). I found this forum by accident.

I also belong to the NJJA.

And I wheel out in the Pine Barrens out by Atsion every chance I can.

The company that I worked for for 18 years went under so I'm trying to make a little extra with the garage. I figure a lot of guys and gals live in apartments and condo's and can't do service on their vehicles because they don't have a place where they are allowed. So this is what I am offering:

A large garage, lift, use of hand and air tools, and my assistance if needed.

I thought this would be perfect for someone that wants to install bumpers, a lift kit or rock rails (as it was for me) on their Jeep. Or just change oils engine, dif's and tranfer case.

I like to do my own work. Dealer service scares me
post #10 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 07:17 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg View Post
Sorry about the lack of information about me. I was really pressed for time when I found this forum and registered. I'll fill in my profile more.

But I'll tell you this up front. I have an '07 Wrangler X. It's my first Jeep. I bought it new. I have been on the other JK forum for a couple of years now with the same username. (berg). I found this forum by accident.

I also belong to the NJJA.

And I wheel out in the Pine Barrens out by Atsion every chance I can.

The company that I worked for for 18 years went under so I'm trying to make a little extra with the garage. I figure a lot of guys and gals live in apartments and condo's and can't do service on their vehicles because they don't have a place where they are allowed. So this is what I am offering:

A large garage, lift, use of hand and air tools, and my assistance if needed.

I thought this would be perfect for someone that wants to install bumpers, a lift kit or rock rails (as it was for me) on their Jeep. Or just change oils engine, dif's and tranfer case.

I like to do my own work. Dealer service scares me
Excellent idea. In fact many Airmen here on base (and contractors like me) have access to a facility like what you are talking about it and it stays busy. I would really get the word out on as many forums as you can... all kinds of stuff. The ricers really need lifts for much of what they do.. truck guys too... all the homebrew modders out there. Don't forget craigslist and be sure and use keywords in your description to pull in searches.

Good luck to ya.

Phil
2008 Sahara Unlimited - working on Expo build.
post #11 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 07:28 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by berg View Post
No I own this garage and an '07 X that I wheel in the Pine Barrens every chance I get.

I am only about 20 mins form Center City. In fact I had a guy from South Philly in on Saturday to work on his car.
cool man, i really wasnt trying to start sh it with you, it just seemed weird...

you have a great idea there, i live in a condo and am unable to work on my JK in my driveway, luckily my grandmother lives down the road and i use the driveway at her house for most of my work. if i ever need to put the beast up on a lift, ill let you know!

post #12 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Rock God

I love the idea and I wish someone did that here in Massachusett near my town, lol
post #13 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 12:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

ok I moved my responses to this thread so we dont clog up a forsale thread with chatter not about the sale, https://jkowners.com/forum/showthread...d=1#post186979 Berg go check it out and good luck...Berg is good people from jkf, he even offered to help me with my jeep a couple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"

Last edited by tkob1060; 08-24-2009 at 01:00 PM.
post #14 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 12:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Tim, I blame it on all the years of being a fireman and playing hockey. I've been hit on the head so many times I sometimes forget where I live! I have seriously had like 5 legit concussions, one time had a ceiling collapse on me in a fire, wasn't knocked completely out, ct scan negative, but I definitely did some damage!
post #15 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 01:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Glad to hear it Berg, I'm right down the road from ya then and will definately contact you if I need it! Thanks! Plus we have a run this Sat. if you're interested- good chance to meet a bunch of us new guys in the group.

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #16 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper41 View Post
Glad to hear it Berg, I'm right down the road from ya then and will definately contact you if I need it! Thanks! Plus we have a run this Sat. if you're interested- good chance to meet a bunch of us new guys in the group.
I'm planning to go out with a couple of guys on Sunday. I don't know if I can get them to change to saturday but I'll ask. Where do you meet up?
post #17 of 20 Old 08-25-2009, 05:32 AM
bkw
Granite Guru

Perhaps a tech day at Bergs shop and we all chip in to rent it out? I'm sure we could get a few lifts, one or two gear swaps, and a bunch of fluid changes in.
post #18 of 20 Old 08-25-2009, 05:44 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bkw, that's a great idea! Maybe we could even talk Lou into coming down and helping out!!!!
post #19 of 20 Old 08-25-2009, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkw View Post
Perhaps a tech day at Bergs shop and we all chip in to rent it out? I'm sure we could get a few lifts, one or two gear swaps, and a bunch of fluid changes in.
That would be OK by me.
post #20 of 20 Old 09-03-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter

Just thought I'd give this a bump.

Hope that's OK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode