FS: Level IV body armor, carrier + acc - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-18-2013, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

FS: Level IV body armor, carrier + acc

I'm trying to raise some extra funds for a hunting trip next month, so this is up for sale. The plates are LvlIV stand-alone rifle plates; purchased new from (IIRC) Diamondback Tactical. The plate carrier itself was custom made by Coyote Tactical along with the pistol mag carrier...GREAT quality and craftsmanship. Along with the pistol mag carrier (holds 2 magazines), the carrier also comes with a 6-mag pouch from Diamondback Tactical, a medium-large frame holster (I carried a G21 in it) and hydration carrier (no bladder...you'll have to pick up your own). No mags or ammo come with it, but I'll throw in the wooden stand if picked up locally.

All of it was worn a grand total of 10 minutes; the rest of the time, it's sat in my bedroom...so, everything shown is practically new. The plates are size Large. I'm not a huge guy, but I'm not a little guy by any means (5'8" - 220#), so this will likely fit a wide range of body types. Besides, the cumberbund (sp?) is adjustable.

No trades, $450 + shipping FIRM, no trades.

Item is located in Mesa, AZ. Also posted on other forums, any "I'll take it" posts will be responded to in order of time stamps.

-WRM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-18-2013, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

FYI, it's up to you to determine if this is legal for you to own; I don't claim to know the legalities of every state in the union. As far as I know, it's legal to own most everywhere, but recently read a blurb about not being able to purchase or sell in CT without special stipulations. Also, I don't think it's legal to own if you have a felony conviction in your past...

-WRM
post #3 of 4 Old 10-18-2013, 04:49 AM
Rock God

What happen? The getta-way driver back outta the deal?

2010 JKUR, 4" Pro C., 3/4" f Daystar spacer, 5.38's, EVO sleeve/gusset/custom trussed, Rear Ten Factory axle shafts, 1.5" wheel spacers, Pro C. 17 x 9 wheels, 38 x 14.50 x 17 MTR's, SuperChip FP, no fenders, B&M Tranny cooler, Magnaflow, Fr./ Rr. frame hacked off, HD Balls

29,000 miles as of 12/13/14
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-18-2013, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10jk View Post
What happen? The getta-way driver back outta the deal?
What getaway driver? I planned on walking and out like I owned the place!

-WRM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode