RubiCrawler 42rle - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-27-2013, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
AOR
Granite Guru

RubiCrawler 42rle

RubiCrawler - Brand new in the box JK 42RLE
$1,699.00
I have a brand new Advance Adapters RubiCrawler with upgraded HD shifters and the electronic module for a JK all sealed in the box it was shipped in.
I have my Hemi on order and will not be able to use this.
the Rubi Crawler bolts into the rear section of the automatic transmissions found in 2003-2011 Jeep Wranglers - 42rle . I am pretty sure the Rubi crawler itself is the same for the older model TJ's 03-06. This will only work on 42rle automatic transmissions. If you have ever driven down a really steep hill with the automatic you will soon realize that it has very little engine breaking.
This will convert the Rubicon 241 into a 4 speed case and add lower ratio to the non Rubicon Jeep. Here is a copy and paste from Advance Adapters web page.

RubiCrawler
This unit fits Jeeps 2003 to 2011 with the 42RLE automatic overdrive transmission. This new reduction unit replaces the stock 42RLE tailhousing with a 6 gear planetary reduction box featuring a 2.72 low range. This is a true bolt-in doubler that couples to the stock Jeep transfer case or an existing Atlas transfer case.

Features:
The RubiCrawler increases our available gear ratios allowing you to gear your Jeep to the terrain in which you’re wheeling on. The various ratios will allow you more control of the vehicle which results in extreme off road performance while maintaining a fun and safe offroading experience.
Ratios with a Stock New Process 231/241 are a 2.72:1 and a 7.40:1
Ratios with a Stock NP Rocktrac are a 2.72:1, 4.0:1 and a 10.88:1
http://www.advanceadapters.com/categ...bicrawler/237/

1699.00 shipped to the lower 48 states
this setup has a retail price of 2065.00

This was ordered for a 2007 JK Rubicon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode