02 Dodge Durango R/T - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-19-2012, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

02 Dodge Durango R/T

vehicle is located in Butler Pa. I'm somewhat computer stupid so if you are interested and want pics PM me your e-mail and I will send as many pictures as you want. Price reduced to $8000 obo. would also be willing to make partial trade. $5000 + ???. would be open to road worthy jeep cj, yj or possibly cherokee, old Mustang 5.0, GT or LX. or ??? let me know what you got.

http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q497/bowman11/

02 Dodge Durango R/T, 85,800 miles. limited production model with approx 3100 made each year(2001,2002,2003)

Exterior
Black paint is excellent for being 10 years old still has lots of shine, only bad spot is the rear bumper has a couple spots that are a little chalky. 17" chrome R/T specific wheels are in excellent shape and all 4 center caps are present(Not many still have all 4).

Interior
carpet and floor mats sill look almost new. 2 tone leather R/T specific seats are in excellent condition. drivers seat does show some wear but nothing major. Front seat heaters both work great. all power options work . a/c blows cold. rear a/c works but heat doesn't( easy fix just havent had time to get to it). Has factory Infinity premium sound system. speakers are going bad but again easy fix and a couple hundred bucks. Overall interior is excellent.

Mechanical
Motor(5.9L) runs smooth and sounds great, auto tranny shifts perfect and full time AWD transfer case shifts to 4HI & 4LO with no problem and shifts back into AWD with no issues(common problem with the AWD)

I am the second owner and have only had it since October and have put approx 1300 miles on it. It was maintained by the dealership it was bought at since new. The carfax when i bought it showed service at every 3000 miles if not sooner i think there were around 65 service records all from the same dealer. I am asking $8000 which is below KBB and far below what you will find the nice ones going for on ebay or through Auto trader. Any questions please shoot me a PM and i will get back to you quickly.

07 black unlimited. 5.5" rock krawler x factor long arm. Pro comp soft 8s, 37" nitto mud grapplers. Kilby front winch bumper. Warn xd9000i. OrFab rear bumper. Much more to come in the near future.

Last edited by jk_ed; 04-01-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-26-2012, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

PRICE REDUCED $8000. KBB on the Durango is $9700. Shoot me a PM for pics.

07 black unlimited. 5.5" rock krawler x factor long arm. Pro comp soft 8s, 37" nitto mud grapplers. Kilby front winch bumper. Warn xd9000i. OrFab rear bumper. Much more to come in the near future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode