2012 Jayco / 2013 Load Trail Crawler Hauler - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-26-2017, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage
2012 Jayco / 2013 Load Trail Crawler Hauler

2013 Load Trail Load Max 102x32' gooseneck with driveover fenders and 2012 Jayco 154BH.

The camper is mounted to the trailer in three points with tongue still intact. The subframe has forklift slots so that the camper can be easily lifted up and off. I have the axle for the camper and it is registered and inspected through 6/18. Camper has a window unit and roof AC system with shower and toilet (roomy too). Fridge, both ACs, all lighting, etc are all completely operable. I had the original window tint stripped off and 5% tint installed recently as well. Includes Anco cover seen in the pics.

Load Trail has brand new 14 ply tires and fresh black powder coated wheels with matching spare. They have been from Dripping Springs to Crystal Beach and back once. They were installed two weeks ago. Registered and inspected through 6/18.

Deck space is right at 15'. My JK fits just fine with 83" width and a 102" wheelbase and here is room t spare both directions.
Both trailers are in excellent condition and are ready to go. I bought this setup from a friend a few months back and did a bit of refreshing and have decided a race trailer better suits my needs. I just spent three nights in it with the AC set on 64 and slept like a baby. It is a great setup, I just have a desire for an enclosed trailer.

I have clear TX titles for both in my name.

Please text or call me at 512-568-4929. Trailer is located in Dripping Springs, TX which is west of Austin.

$15,500

This build was chronicled here and there are lots of details about weights and such. Check it out.

Bigt2317's gooseneck crawler hauler build - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-26-2017, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode