2010 Buell Firebolt XB12R $5,299 shipped! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-15-2016, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

2010 Buell Firebolt XB12R $5,299 shipped!

Buell Motorcycle used the XB12R Firebolt as an opportunity to break all the sportbike rules. The XB12R is aimed at that group of people who desire the weight, agility, and style of a sportbike but crave the sound and feel of an air-cooled American V-twin engine. If you're interested in a bike with plenty of torque and quick handling the 2010 Buell XB12R Firebolt is worth a look.

This is one beautiful machine. Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Reluctantly I have considered selling her to pass on the legacy. I have not found another 2010 XB12R anywhere and DMV tells me this is the only one in Idaho.

All stock minus a K&N air filter. 8756 miles and always had Harley Davidson or Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. New (about 200 miles) tires front and rear: Bridgestone Battlax T-30R. Gotta tell you I love these tires! Ultra smooth and great grip wet or dry roads. Also front and rear new brakes (best available from HD dealer) just after the tires were installed. The battery was replaced with a higher CCA from Batteries Plus (no more question when starting). She sits on a battery tender and started weekly during the winter.

First owner has a lapse in judgement and put a tie down strap across the seat to haul the bike home. They tied it down so tight it broke the frame mounts. Consequently the frame was replaced by the dealer. Bike has never been down or raced. Adult owned it's entire life, never raced, and babied.

Shipping can be arranged from Boise, Idaho.

S O L D !

If pictures do not work, look in my albums! PM me your email address and I can send you a video of her start up and run.

Last edited by Rubi-8; 05-24-2016 at 06:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-11-2016, 07:41 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Price drop $5000
post #3 of 7 Old 05-04-2016, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Open to cash or part trade offers!

Help a brother out with his JK-8 project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 05-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Rock God

It's a beautiful bike, but my wife and I have an agreement. If I don't bring home a bike, she won't divorce me.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-05-2016, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Scooter View Post
It's a beautiful bike, but my wife and I have an agreement. If I don't bring home a bike, she won't divorce me.
Thanks man. I have full respect for that.

I still love to ride and would more if it wasn't for my hands (damn arthritis from getting blown up). Only sanity saver is thinking about finishing my JK-8 project.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-06-2016, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Trade for RIPP supercharger (2007 Rubicon) stage 2, JK-8 or Dakota Customs truck kit
post #7 of 7 Old 05-11-2016, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Motivated sale: $4500 obo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 JK-8
08 2dr Sahara
17 Gobi Recon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode