2015 KLR Adventure Ready! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-30-2015, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

2015 KLR Adventure Ready!

I have a 2015 Kawasaki KLR 650, black on black with under 2000 miles on it. (roughly 1780)
price dropped for a quick sale! title in hand. this bike cost this brand new, So you're getting it very very lightly used, but with 1500+ $ in mods free!!!! willing to sell very nice helmet with bluetooth mic and a 500$ all weather jacket along with the bike. Will not include with sale of bike @ asking price.
Still under warranty until spring 2016.

Many mods! was building it up to do the trans american trail and then I got orders to Germany.

Sw motech engine/ Crash guards and aluminum skid plate - 400$
MRA X-Creen- adjustable windscreen extension - 140$
Sergeant 1" lower seat for better footing - 340$
Wolfman Rainer waterproof Tank bag with map pocket - 220$
Tusk pannier/adventure racks - 425$
battery tender/lead for charging items inside tank bag- 25$
Subframe bolts were upgraded to a single shear bolt that runs all the way through the frame. 150$ in labor and 30$ in parts.

so you can see this bike which i paid around 6700$ for plus over 1500$ worth of mods is easily worth my asking price. Which i am very firm on.

The bike had a proper brake in done. And was never ridden hard, i did 1 trip to florida to see my parents (where the bike is now) and a trip from charleston to charlotte nc. I rode the bike to work a few times, and now im selling it. I have the title clear and in hand showing 1 mile on it Because I am the original and only owner.

No test rides without cash in hand, this bike is perfect except for the few marr's on the crash bars on the right side from when it fell in the uhaul into my toolbox. I repainted the area already to prevent any rust/damage.

518-four20-379zero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode