1967 M-715 Project Schwenksville PA 19473 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-19-2013, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
1967 M-715 Project Schwenksville PA 19473

1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep pickup for sale. This doesn't run but is fairly complete including the original running gear (straight six engine, 4-speed tranny, divorced transfercase, Dana 60 front axle, and Dana 70 rear axle).

The canvas top has been replaced by a home-built (but good quality) metal roof. The PTO block-off plate has been removed and an optional Braden PTO winch can be purchased separately (offer only good if I don't sell it first). The fuel tank is gone. The exhaust needs to be replaced. The wiring needs to be gone through.

This vehicle DOES have rust-through in the cab floor and some rust ON the framerails but is a great candidate for a restomod or hardcore offroad machine; the hood, fenders, tailgate, and other "trouble" areas are in really good shape with only a few dents and deficiencies! The floorboards DEF have to be patched/replaced though.

I've got the Chevy V-8 motor mount kit from Novak, a pair of Truck-Lite's 24v LED headlights, and the winch (with BA homebuilt winch bumper) for sale with or without the truck.

It served both the US Army and the Civil Defense Departments but otherwise I don't know a lot about the history of this particular truck; I got it from a guy down in GA who had plans on building it into an offroad toy since he didn't have the title for it and I have every intention of continuing to work on it; the more work I do to it the higher the price will go! Get this awesome piece of history before I finish it and decide to keep it! Seriously... I might finish this project and keep it to drive around...

More pics available on request. I'm mostly interested in cash but trade offers are always welcome! I might be interested in a package deal for all my sweet M-715 stuff too! The truck is located in Schwenksville, PA; delivery or shipping available for a modest fee (approx cost of gas/snacks). Call or text 215-272-8825 or shoot me a PM. $2000 obo

*If this post is still up then it's still available! I WILL NOT respond to texts asking if it is (or anything else that seems like a scam)... sorry to sound like a grumpy old man but there's just too many wannabe scam artist out there...

Hotrodtinker JERSEY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CREW
'08 Unlimited Rubicon (Rescue Green)
Lifted and running (for the moment)...
Planned Mods:
- Engine swap and 1-ton axles!!!

Last edited by hotrodtinker; 10-29-2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Price change...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-19-2013, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Hotrodtinker JERSEY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CREW
Planned Mods:
post #3 of 3 Old 10-29-2013, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Bump and price drop!!!

$2000

Hotrodtinker JERSEY
CREW
Planned Mods:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode