Located near Buffalo, NY
Partial trades plus cash considered.
We built this Jeep for our business and have spared no expense on the upgrades. This is not your amazon built mall crawler.
$75,000+ invested. The only major parts that are stock are the transmission and transfer case. Its essentially a brand new rebuild with 4,000 miles on it. If you're looking for a custom Wrangler, this one won't disappoint.
We started with a used 2007 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sahara and tore it down for a full rebuild.
All upgrades done within the last 4,000 miles. Interesting trades (or trades plus cash) considered. We are looking for our next project build!
• New ATK Long Block - 3.8 V6
• Volant intake
• Corsa stainless steel muffler
• New exhaust from the collectors back (new catalytic converters, new O2 sensors)
• Trail Dash 2 engine management system
• iDrive throttle response programmer
Suspension / Running gear / Misc:
• LeDuc Front Fox Coilover system from SkyJacker
• AX756 SLAB beadlocks on Mickey Thompson 38x15.5x20 MTZ tires (5 total)
• Dynatrack ProRock 44 / 60 combo with Eaton eLockers, RCVs, Dynatrac Big Brake kit, prosteer ball joints and 4.88 gears (this setup was $15,000).
• Adams 1350 driveshafts
• RK Sport Carbon Fiber Ram Air Hood
• Warn Zeon Platinum 12S winch
• VPR Bumpers and Fenders (powdercoated clear over raw metal)
• Poison Spyder Trail gate (raw aluminum with a tinted clear coat)
• AMP Power Steps
• HIDprojectors Revision 2.0 Chroma color changing headlights
• Rock Hard cage
• Custom TMI seats with front seat heaters
• Bed Rug Carpets
• American Soundbar speaker system
• Seicane touch screen headunit (GPS, Bluetooth, DVD, backup camera, dash cam, apps, etc)
• Custom made Skullkrusher inner fenders
• Rampage door handles and hinges
• HIDprojectors Wiring Control System for lockers and halos
Lots more plus some spare parts too. Not driven in the winter, no rust.
Interesting trades considered.
Links to video walkaround: