07 JK Rubicon 38s and 5.13s - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-01-2018, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

07 JK Rubicon 38s and 5.13s

Great condition manual transmission true rubicon. I bought it bone stock two years ago and have done all mods in addition to rebuilding engine, replacing transmission with a low mileage one, new gears, starter, brakes, shocks, unit bearings, ball joints, steering linkage, rzeppa joints etc. have receipts for most of it. not many nuts and bolts I haven't touched in the past two years. Has nitro sleeves in the front axle and gussets on the C's. Harbor freight winch is installed and wired but literally never used or unspooled. Great shape overall, have two sets of windows for soft top no hard top. Have a fifth matching wheel and bald 35 for a spare. Have some extras that will go with. The Body in great shape has only been lightly used on trails at Gilmer, TX no mud. Runs and drives perfectly, tires are chunked from rocks but no plugs or patches and they ride smooth just had them professionally balanced by discount tire. drives perfect with 5.13s set the cruise on the interstate in 6th, four low first gear will still crawl. Lockers and sway bar disconnect work great. The gears have barely 500 miles on them. Clean and clear title in my name, only selling to get back into sport bikes. Jeep is stored indoors all the time, located in Mt Pleasant tx. $13,500 OBO call or text for more details or questions 4-won-7 too-2-fore 4-5-won-too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-01-2018, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

I have photos, but can't get them to upload. Text me for pics I will be glad to send a picture of anything specific.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode