Selling my built 2014 JKUR Hard rock.
- 2014 JKUR Hard rock bought as a certified preowned
Heated Steering wheel
- 45k Miles.
- Dynatrac PR44 Unlimited, 5.13 gears, ARB Locker, RCV axle shafts, Reid steering knuckles
- Dynatrac Pro Rock 60, 5.13 gears, ARB Locker
- Fusion 4x4 Aluminum 1 ton tie rod and draglink
- Rock Krawler X-Factor 3.5" suspension system with Fox shocks.
- 37” Cooper STT Pros
- Poison spyder wide front aluminum flares and inner fender (to meet state laws to cover tires)(plastidip coated)
- Poison spyder wide rear aluminum flares
- Aftermarket stubby front bumper.
- Rubitrux tailgate tire carrier
- Warn Winch
- Switchpros programmable switch module
- ARB twin onboard compressor mounted under passenger seat
- Premium Soft Top only.
- JW Speaker 8700 LED headlights and LED fog lights
- Rugged Ridge Snorkel (no holes cut in hood or fender)
- Carolina metal masters grab handles front with removable mirrors
- Superchips Flashpaq F5. For tire and gear correction.
- Spiderwebshade top
- extra set of soft doors included. I use for summer and put hard doors on in winter.
I have the Powertrain warranty valid until Feb 2021 or 100,000 miles and transferable for $150.
I also have an add-on Wrap coverage from a third party warranty company, Protective, for electronics and what not. They paid to replace my wheel hub. Valid until Feb 2021 or 100,000 miles. Transferable for $50 I think
Overall in really good condition. Built to be very capable off-road and drive home at 75mph down the interstate. I daily drive this every day to work and have no problem driving 5 hours down the interstate to Rausch Creek.
My Build thread
thoughts or comments
Located in Northern NY just north of Syracuse. Asking 41k.