Bought 2013, selling stuff from 2010 - SoCal - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-11-2013, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

SOLD - Bought 2013, selling stuff from 2010 - SoCal

[/COLOR]Have a few items for sale from my 2010 JKU that won't fit on the 2013. I'm in Torrance, CA.

I have a Vector Off Road JKE Dock for 2007-2010 JK, all mounting hardware included. A fantastic way for your cell phone, GPS, Cameras, etc to ride on your dash, bolts on to existing dash points.

Liked it so much I have purchased the version to fit my 2013.

$80 plus shipping conus or pickup local. - SOLD

I have a Tuffy Security Deck Enclosure for sale, fits 2007-2010 JK's only. Only reason I am selling is I bought a 2013 and it doesn't fit.

It's in very good condition, few marks and scrapes from normal wear and use and a couple anchor points drilled for tie downs. I did have an issue with on of the side mounts cracking, and I fashioned a bracket to fix it, which is actually stronger than the original piece. Has worked great for over a year with plenty of weight on the deck.

These go for $450 new, asking $225, local pickup up only. I'm in Torrance, CA - SOLD

ARB Dana 30 Diff cover Black in very good condition, was on my 2010 JK for about a year.

$100 plus shipping conus or pick up local. SOLD

Last edited by dstock; 07-31-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: items sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-16-2013, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Updated - JKE Dock SOLD

2013 Unlimited Rubicon
Auto, 4.10, ARB On-board air, Goodyear DuraTrac 285/70/17 on AEV Pintlers, sPod w/Aeroforce, Rigid D2's, Vector JKE Dock, AEV 2.5" lift, ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, ARB rear bumper. Superwinch EPi9.0s, Hella 500FF, Dual Batteries, Gobi Stealth

SOLD -2010 Unlimited Sport
post #3 of 8 Old 07-22-2013, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Updated - Tuffy Deck SOLD

2013 Unlimited Rubicon
Auto, 4.10, ARB On-board air, Goodyear DuraTrac 285/70/17 on AEV Pintlers, sPod w/Aeroforce, Rigid D2's, Vector JKE Dock, AEV 2.5" lift, ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, ARB rear bumper. Superwinch EPi9.0s, Hella 500FF, Dual Batteries, Gobi Stealth

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-23-2013, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Sale pending on the ARB diff cover

2013 Unlimited Rubicon

post #5 of 8 Old 07-31-2013, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Diff cover SOLD

2013 Unlimited Rubicon

post #6 of 8 Old 07-31-2013, 07:42 PM
Granite Guru

I realize the tuffy drawer is sold but can I ask you a question about it. If its installed and you need to haul a larger item in the back, do you have to take it completely out or does the lid just slide out when gate is open? Thanks!!
post #7 of 8 Old 07-31-2013, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep#4 View Post
I realize the tuffy drawer is sold but can I ask you a question about it. If its installed and you need to haul a larger item in the back, do you have to take it completely out or does the lid just slide out when gate is open? Thanks!!
The sides stay in regardless. If the item you are hauling, fits in the space behind the rear seats, then you you just remove the lid, you actually fold the rear seat forward slightly, slide the lid forward and out of the tracks and then remove it out the back, flip your seats back to regular position.
if you need to haul something longer, then you flip the rear seats forward and remove the lid and the center section, which comes out with 4 big wing nut like bolts.
It is also possible to leave the lid in and take the center section out, if you want to haul long pieces and still make use of the deck storage. Obviously not secure in this regard but still handy.

Hope that explains it.

2013 Unlimited Rubicon

post #8 of 8 Old 08-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Granite Guru

It sure does! Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode