BRAND NEW!! Set of (5) 31" BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM WHEELS & 5x5 RIMS LT255/75R17 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-19-2013, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

BRAND NEW!! Set of (5) 31" BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM WHEELS & 5x5 RIMS LT255/75R17

BRAND NEW!! Set of (5) 31" BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM WHEELS & 5x5 RIMS LT255/75R17 3-Ply, Load Range C

I just bought a new Jeep Rubicon from a dealership and took these wheels off less than a week later to lift my rig and slap a set of 35's on there. I've included the BF Goodrich webpage so you can see the specs and the MSRP prices.

ASKING: $1350: Make me a reasonable offer and you've got a deal, but seriously, these are brand new tires/rims worth $1700 so don't low-ball me. They are as good as you'd get from any shop but I've already cut the price to sell.

WILLING TO SELL SEPARATELY: [4] at a time or [1] as a spare but will not separate further. This is an ideal combination for anyone with a Jeep JK [2007-2013] to put a small body lift on their rig and add some extra off-road traction. Tires drive really smoothly for being Mud-Terrains. I was very surprised by how relatively quiet they are and they look damn sexy too!

View the pictures on Craiglist Los Angeles: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3815613161

Call or text: 323 8 1 9 zero 4 97
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Granite Guru

lol goodluck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love these guys, check them out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- (Coupon code "mrbright")

post #3 of 3 Old 05-21-2013, 12:50 AM Thread Starter

Dang, man, $450 bucks for all 5 stockers? That's crazy cheap. I had no idea they went for so low! I'll change my post, but I hate to take such a hit! Did you sell yours when you slapped on the 35s?

Love your idea of painting the inside black too btw. Does the paint smell like hell in the heat? Does it stick nice without flaking or running?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode