JK Unlimited Chassis, Rubicon Front Axle, Two rear 44's, 37" tires With KMC Beadlocks - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-15-2013, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

JK Unlimited Chassis, Rubicon Front Axle, Two rear 44's, 37" tires With KMC Beadlocks

I moved across the country and it screwed up my project plans and now I have to reduce the amount of vehicles I have. Prices do not include shipping. All parts are located in North East Ohio. So, here is what I'm looking to sell:

2008 JK Wrangler 4-Door frame. Great shape, very clean!! I did weld a plate over the factory engine mounts to hold a engine temporarily. The plate can be removed so factory mounts can be used. $1200.00

AXLES: Sold together (WILL NOT SEPERATE).

* One front Rubicon Axle and two standard 44 rear axles. These axles are presently "together" but are a basket case. I have 488 gears for the front and rear but they are not installed. I put the axles together enough to make the project a roller.
* Front will include New ball joints (not installed) and new unit bearins. Front has shafts, locker, and all factory brackets. No brake rotors but I do have the calipers.
*First rear axle has shafts, factory differential case and gears, a seperate 4.88 gear set is included for this housing (not installed). No brake parts included with this axle.
*Second rear axle is a spare housing (no shafts, no brakes) just the housing. Both front and rear will need new brake rotors, rear will need most all brake parts. All of it for $2500.00 If you want the front and rear with gears installed it will be $3000.00.

5 Tires and Wheels. Old style MTR tires. Tread is 60-80% and one is basically brand new. KMC 17" 5x5 bp beadlock rims. Some rock rash on the rims/beadlocks rings but not too severe. Two sets of beadlock rings (one set is the large style second is the small). $old

If anyone wants to buy the whole project contact me and I'll make a deal. Here is a link to the start of the build: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-...ject-jkwt.html

Complete album of images: http://s622.photobucket.com/user/Bow...75399571567528

Last edited by Mike Honcho; 05-18-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-15-2013, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

MOre pics of tires and wheels and stuff

Larger beadlock rings

I also powdercoated the smaller beadlock rings Grey (can kind of notice in the picture)

Engine, trans, and tcase are all gone. Willys truck body is in VERY rough shape. Floor would need replaced if you wanted to use it. No title for the truck body either.

Last edited by Mike Honcho; 05-15-2013 at 09:57 AM.
post #3 of 6 Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Contact me at Bowzer4wd (at) gmail.com if you want an immediate response.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 05-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Wheeler

PM sent on wheels and tires
post #5 of 6 Old 05-18-2013, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Tires and wheels sold
post #6 of 6 Old 06-05-2013, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Bump,

Accepting offers on Axles and frame/suspension

Would be willing to trade for open car trailer (has to be around 80" wide or wider).

Last edited by Mike Honcho; 06-05-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode