Gobi Stealth Roof rack for 2-door Jeep Wrangler 2007-2013. Includes ladder ($220) and sun roof insert ($170) at no extra cost. Brand new in box. Never opened or installed.
Full details: http://www.gobijeep.com/JK.htm
The lead-time on these from Gobi is about 3 months. Buy it here and skip the 3 month wait!
Reason for selling: My 2-door Rubicon was totaled while I was waiting for this rack to arrive :-/ I bought a JKU as a replacement, and the rack doesn't fit.
Pickup in San Jose California.
Specs from website:
- Weight 65LBS
- Length 69 inch, Width 54 inch
- Black texture semi-gloss Powder Coat with Gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat.
- 8.32 sq ft. (with sun roof opening), additional cargo space of 10.4 sq ft can be added with sun roof insert available upon request. Sun roof insert load limit 150 lbs.
- Load limit 300 lbs.
- Cargo deck 3/4 inch 9 gauge expanded metal welded in place.
- 1 1/4 inch 14 gauge, 1 inch 16 gauge welded tubular frame with (2) 1 1/8 inch O.D. welded in accessory attachment cross bars.
- (1) Front light bar attached to base OEM windshield outer frame. Used to support front end of roof rack by means of four 3/8 inch carrage bolts. Black powder coated with gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat.
- (2) Rear 1/4 inch formed steel support towers black powder coated with gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat attached to OEM body and frame.
- (1) Rear support roll bar attached support. Tower and underside of roof rack. Black powder coated with gray epoxy anti-rust undercoat. NO DRILLING
- 4 Place front light bar for use with up to 2.5 inch x 6 inch oval or rectangle off road lights.
- 2 Indepentant rear light for use with up to 2.5 inch x 6 inch off road lights.
- Stainless Steel hardware.
- Over all height of Jeep Wrangler JK with OEM factory tires and Gobi Stealth rack is approximately 78 inch.