No Rubicon? -- Two-Door Rubicon Package! - (Instant Upgrade) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 04-23-2013, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

No Rubicon? -- Two-Door Rubicon Package! - (Instant Upgrade)

Attention 2-Door Non-Rubicon JK Owners:

If you want to install a lift to your 2-Door, and you're on a budget, here is one of the easiest ways to do it:

I just purchased a brand new 2013 Rubicon Unlimited (4-door), and with less than 200 miles on it, it is getting completely gutted for a build. My take-offs are someone's budget gains.

• Rubicon Wheels & Tires: (5) 2013 Rubicon wheels and BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires (255/75/17), NEW with less than 200 miles on them. They still have the rubber nips on the tires.

• Rubicon Coil Springs & Shocks: Take (4) coil springs and (4) shocks from a 4-Door Rubicon that has a Towing Package and a Hard Top, and they will add lift to your rig, as the Rubicon coil springs are built to hold a heavier load. Therefore on a lighter Jeep, they lift it! For those of you who know what Mopar numbers to look for on the Coil Springs, these are 18's in the front, and 60's in the rear. (This indicates that they are the heavier springs from a Tow Package/Hard Top Rubicon 4-Door, so they provide greater lift)

• Rubicon Rails/Sliders: These are factory Rubicon Rails/Sliders, which are used, and have been trimmed and recapped to allow for pinch seam adjustments for larger tires. They have been repainted clean.
PRICE DROP (see below) for everything (New Rubi Wheels, Tires, Coil Springs, Shocks, and used, but trimmed and painted Rubi Rails)

First come, first serve! PM for more info or for contact info. (Located in Manteca, CA / NorCal)

RC
Attached Images

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by cruzcode; 04-26-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 04-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Rock God

Garage

That's actually a damn good price bro. Fuck the tires alone are just about that.

W6FJK

post #3 of 14 Old 04-24-2013, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Bump. I'm accepting offers on this also.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Rock God

God- remember when Rubi take-offs went for $500?

If I could do it all over again, this is the exact deal i would hope on...locally. I wasted money on a lift +install and waited YEARS to grow out of Rubi's!

Soon to be a vendor!!!
Looking for a good Rat Rod JK donor vehicle.
post #5 of 14 Old 04-25-2013, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Bump! Accepting Offers, on part or all of the package above.

PM for details.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #6 of 14 Old 04-26-2013, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Price Drop

I would like to move these quickly, so I'll either take

* $1,100 for everything (wheels, tires, Rubi coil springs, Rubi Shocks, and 2-Door Rubi Rails)

OR

* $900 for all (5) wheels and BF Goodrich Mud Terrains.

PM me today, to arrange pick-up.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|

Last edited by cruzcode; 04-26-2013 at 09:10 AM.
post #7 of 14 Old 04-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

I ran this set up on my rig with 1.75" pucks for about a year and had zero complaints...

Scott

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
post #8 of 14 Old 04-26-2013, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROK HEEP View Post
I ran this set up on my rig with 1.75" pucks for about a year and had zero complaints...

Scott
Yeah Scott, your rig handled and articulated very well with this setup.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #9 of 14 Old 04-26-2013, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Wheels & Tires SOLD (to the first buyer).

I still have the Rubicon Shocks and the Coil Springs for sale.

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #10 of 14 Old 04-26-2013, 06:51 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzcode View Post

RC
I guess its good thing you didnt sell them to the 2nd buyer

2011 Wrangler Sport,RK 2.5 X Factor with RRD 2.0 shocks, Synergy steering, Poison Spyder bumpers narrow alum fenders diff covers, LOD sliders, Rockridge 4wd tail lights, trucklites, TF higned tire carrier, Cooper discover STT 37x13.50, 4.56 gears

Ordered a 2015 2 door Rubicon 3-23-15
post #11 of 14 Old 04-26-2013, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orestespd5 View Post
I guess its good thing you didnt sell them to the 2nd buyer
LOL. I meant the first "looker". lol

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
post #12 of 14 Old 07-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzcode View Post

I still have the Rubicon Shocks and the Coil Springs for sale.

RC
2 questions for a Newb:
1. Do you still have the coils/shocks? How much?
2. Would these install directly to my '07 Sahara for a little more clearance? (I don't have the time or money for more than this and rubber right now)
post #13 of 14 Old 07-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07JKSahara View Post
2 questions for a Newb:
1. Do you still have the coils/shocks? How much?
2. Would these install directly to my '07 Sahara for a little more clearance? (I don't have the time or money for more than this and rubber right now)
I'll answer no.2 from my experience, Yes you will gain clearance and it's very easy to do. I have done this with a 2010 and now my 07 has this set up with a Teraflex leveling kit and 35's.

Best Two Guy's in the Buisness!
Jason at KOR

Marcus at RCO

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
post #14 of 14 Old 10-09-2013, 02:31 AM

suspension

will you ship the shocks and springs. i live in jersey. steve 201-697-9696.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode