Shop clean out, JK and TJ stuff - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-03-2012, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Shop clean out, JK and TJ stuff

Need to unclutter some space, so the following stuff needs to go. Everything is located in Columbia, SC, I am willing to ship on the buyers dime, and accept PayPal. PM with questions

JK stuff:

Teraflex 4" JKU coils, or 6" on a 2 dr. Springs are a little over a year old and have never showed any signs of sagging. Coils part number are 1853400 for the fronts and 1854400 for the rears. $300

JKU (4 dr) stock rubicon sliders. These came off of my 08 JKU and are basically new less having about 2 inches trimmed off of the rear of each slider in order to properly clear larger tires. Includes the hardware less the nutsets that are in the bottom of the tub: $150

Currie 2.25" front aluminum spacers. These are the spacers that come with currie's front leveling kit: $40
The spacers are the ones without the centering nubs in this pic.

Rubicon Express rear trac bar bracket, came with RE 3.5" superflex kit and includes hardware: $40

Also have the following off of an 08 JKU rubicon, PM for pricing: stock suspension which includes springs, all 8 control arms, front and rear shocks, and front and rear trac bars, stock front and rear bumpers, stock spare tire carrier, stock front and rear driveshafts, stock front and rear 4.10 R&Ps, factory tow hitch, front calipers and stock calipers, stock master cylinder, factor front and rear flares, and probably a few more odds and ends, so just ask.

TJ stuff:

TNT 77.5-79 hp 60 full truss with TJ coil buckets and OTK trac bar mount. Includes the matching trac bar. This truss was on my rig for about a year and has a single upper link mount frenched into the truss. The coil buckets have been moved back about 2"s to compensate for a front stretch. Only misc bracketry not removed is 2 tabs welded to the side of the coil buckets that I used for limit straps, but can remove them: $150

98 TJ w/ 5.2/44re/stak 300, coilovers, 40" treps, hp60, 14 bolt, geared, locked, linked, stretched, hilined, . . .
08 JKU Rubi w/ 3.5" RKLA w/Foxes, 37"km2s on racelines, RIPP Supercharger and headers. . .

Last edited by knobby97; 10-20-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-16-2012, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

BTT, list updated and pics of truss added

98 TJ w/ 5.2/44re/stak 300, coilovers, 40" treps, hp60, 14 bolt, geared, locked, linked, stretched, hilined, . . .
08 JKU Rubi w/ 3.5" RKLA w/Foxes, 37"km2s on racelines, RIPP Supercharger and headers. . .
post #3 of 3 Old 10-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Wheeler

I need the calipers badly. Let me know how much. Thanks a ton.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode