FS: 50" Rigid E-Series dual beam Light bar w Custom Poison Spider Bracket - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 08-25-2012, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
FS: 50" Rigid E-Series dual beam Light bar w Custom Poison Spider Bracket

For Sale:

50" Rigid E-Series LED Light Bar & Point Spyder custom steel mounting bracket

LED Light:

- White light
- Spot & Flood combo beam pattern
- 20 degree flood pattern (outer lights)
- 10 degree flood pattern (inner lights)
- locking retaining nuts
- Harness

Poison Spider windshield Light Mount
- Steel version
- Custom tabs added/welded at the bottom of the mount for additional lights (I ran Rigid D2s)
- Powder Coated black
- No chips, no scratches

The light/bracket have been installed for approx five months. Virtually zero use; only turned on for the cool factor three times.

Going in a different direction.

$1500.00 BRO (NOTE: Price does not include D2s)

Thanks for looking!!
Attached Images

2011 Rubicon: Call of Duty - Black Ops JKU
|ACE Sliders & Fenders|XHD Bumpers|Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel|Trail Grappler 35s|Level 8 ZX|Teraflex Tire Carrier|sPOD|Smittybilt XRC10 Comp|Safari Straps|48" Hi-Lift|RIGID 50" E-series, 10" SR, D2s & Duallys|Poison Spider Mounts & Skids
Helicopter Pilot's Creed: If something hasn't happened yet, it's about to...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mickbee; 08-29-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 08-26-2012, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

replied...

|ACE Sliders & Fenders|XHD Bumpers|Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel|Trail Grappler 35s|Level 8 ZX|Teraflex Tire Carrier|sPOD|Smittybilt XRC10 Comp|Safari Straps|48" Hi-Lift|RIGID 50" E-series, 10" SR, D2s & Duallys|Poison Spider Mounts & Skids

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 24 Old 08-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Granite Guru

Very tempting..........(would make wife very upset with me!!)

2008 Unlimited Rubicon Black

RK 3.5 Max Travel:Fox Shocks:Fox Front Steering Stabilizer:Ace Front Stubby w/ Stinger:Ace Tubular Fenders:Ace Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier:Level 8 ZX Wheels:37-12.5-17 MTR-Kevlar:Engo 9K Winch:Currie Anti-Rock:Synthetic Winch Rope:6 panel sPOD:Rigid Lights:AEV Procal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 Old 08-27-2012, 05:09 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badjk View Post
Very tempting..........(would make wife very upset with me!!)
Trust me it only lsts for a short time.

What will really make her upset is when you install the light then ask her to stand in front of the Jeep and let you know if they come on when you flip the switch!

I can neither confirm or deny this was a real life experience!!! Hint: guess who took the picture with the lights on!!!

post #5 of 24 Old 08-28-2012, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

pms replied

post #6 of 24 Old 08-30-2012, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Someone out there must want a stadium light?

No need for two sets of brackets to run windshield lights!!

post #7 of 24 Old 08-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Wheeler

Any chance you would sell the 10 inch and bracket on your winch mount? Just thought I would ask.

2009 Red JK
post #8 of 24 Old 08-31-2012, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MancationJEEP View Post
Any chance you would sell the 10 inch and bracket on your winch mount? Just thought I would ask.

Drop me a PM. Let's chat.

post #9 of 24 Old 08-31-2012, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

PMs replied.

post #10 of 24 Old 09-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Wheeler

50"lite bar

Not to be a d*ck but i can offer 1000.shipped on it...
post #11 of 24 Old 09-13-2012, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue green jk View Post
Not to be a d*ck but i can offer 1000.shipped on it...
Seriously?? Would you like me to throw in the Jeep too?

Too dickish of me?

Forum rules are always a worthwhile read.

Thanks for your offer but I'll have to pass.

#3) If the price is too high or unrealistic to a perspective buyer, than any low-ball offers are to be sent to the OP in PM's only. Do not post up in the FOR SALE thread: "I would be willing to give you $0.00 rather than the price you are asking". This simply creates friction and will not be allowed.

***It is EVERYONE'S responsibility to abide by forum rules and not engage in a discussion or argument that isn't productive to the sale.

Last edited by mickbee; 09-13-2012 at 06:05 PM.
post #12 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 12:21 AM

pm'd, interested in the bar.
post #13 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by garret805 View Post
pm'd, interested in the bar.
PMed ya back.

Sorry for the delay I was out of pocket for a few days.

Steve

post #14 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Wheeler

i am interested too, email me details to [email protected]

interested in the bar and the mounts, are they steel or aluminum?

and just to double check its e series flood/spot correct?
post #15 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiegeljb View Post
i am interested too, email me details to [email protected]

interested in the bar and the mounts, are they steel or aluminum?

and just to double check its e series flood/spot correct?

The mount is steel @ powder coated. The Dually tabs were installed/welded by Rebel prior to the powder coating.

Yes you are correct; the beam is the flood/spot. The flood are the outer sections and the spot is the inner. Both spot and flood are controlled as a single bar/light.

Where are you located?

post #16 of 24 Old 11-28-2012, 05:31 AM
Wheeler

I am located in mass and looking for this setup, I already have a pair of d2s and would like the 50 and the mounts, PM me with what your looking to get for this
post #17 of 24 Old 12-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Wheeler

PMd.
post #18 of 24 Old 12-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Wheeler

PM'd

Posted from my iPhone
post #19 of 24 Old 12-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Wheeler

Ordered mine today. Best of luck selling.
post #20 of 24 Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Wheeler

irish what did you get them for? if you dont mind me asking, ive been looking around and cant find much of deal, was hoping to find a slightly used set to save a little on these expensive, but worth it, lights
post #21 of 24 Old 12-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
irish what did you get them for? if you dont mind me asking, ive been looking around and cant find much of deal, was hoping to find a slightly used set to save a little on these expensive, but worth it, lights
To be fair to OP I won't post my price in his ad. His setup is a very fair price though considering the light alone is 1500 new then another 300-400 in mounts.
post #22 of 24 Old 12-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Wheeler

well seeing as how the OP has not responded, this is being sold by nearly every retailer for 1519 with mounts, and he is asking 1500 used with mounts,

so 1.3% off for used items isnt really a good deal, especially if you have to pay shipping, which most retailers with the deal posted have for free.
post #23 of 24 Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
well seeing as how the OP has not responded, this is being sold by nearly every retailer for 1519 with mounts, and he is asking 1500 used with mounts,

so 1.3% off for used items isnt really a good deal, especially if you have to pay shipping, which most retailers with the deal posted have for free.
Not sure what it is about the FOR SALE SECTION RULES that you don't understand or why you feel that they don't apply to you, but you are violating them...repeatedly.

If you post again in this thread or anywhere in the FOR SALE section without adhering to the rules... you will be banned.

Fair warning.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #24 of 24 Old 12-10-2012, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Not sure what it is about the FOR SALE SECTION RULES that you don't understand or why you feel that they don't apply to you, but you are violating them...repeatedly.

If you post again in this thread or anywhere in the FOR SALE section without adhering to the rules... you will be banned.

Fair warning.
StubExrube, Thanks for stepping in....

Guys: I have responded to you both via PM before I saw your replies and expressed my apologies for being out of town for the many weeks and did not have a chance to visit here..

Unfortunately I will be out of pocket until 12/21 when I fly home... Sorry duty calls.

The pricing for the light is no surprise to anyone. There are a lot of great vendors selling the light at a fair price.

So let's talk the bracket and consider the added work/labor and cost that went into it... the addition of the tabs isn't rocket science, but the work/labor is still required unless you are handy welding. If it isn't a high quality job it'll be seen by all that roll up on your Jeep. the welding will easily cost you $75-$100 if you have to pay a shop.

A high quality powder coating will cost you $75-$100.

So... depending on the local talent, the bracket work could cost $150- $200. Add this to the $295 cost of the bracket plus the shipping then add the cost of the light and it is a very fair deal.

Thanks to all expressing interest.

Steve

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode