Jeep JK 4-door Hard Top plus Rack - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 01-13-2012, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Jeep JK 4-door Hard Top plus Rack

Selling my 2007 Jeep JK Freedom Hard Top with Hannibal roof rack, top also has the headliners installed to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer, does not leak.

Roof Rack alone retails for $1,350 and is aluminum.
Jeep Wrangler LWB
Hard top only.
Length: 59.05″
Width: 51.18″
Height: 7.08″
Weight: 50.70 lbs

Hannibal roof racks are designed to carry your tent and equipment with ease and efficiency. Strength, reliability and weight are important to consider when choosing the ideal roof rack. Over the years, Hannibal roof racks have proven to be among the strongest, lightest and most rugged off-road expedition roof racks in the world. The design of the Hannibal roof rack also takes into consideration good looks with aerodynamic performance, which minimizes wind noise and maximizes fuel efficiency.

Hannibal roof racks are to fit many makes of 4 x 4’s, regardless of whether the vehicle has gutters. Please browse through our selection of racks to find one that fits your needs. Please don’t hesitate to call or email Hannibal U.S.A. with any questions that you might have.

Features:

Hannibal racks are made from high quality 6063 architectural aluminum designed for strength and corrosion resistance. Hannibal racks have been tested to a weight capacity of well over 1 ton.
Our engineered flooring offers the valuable combination of extreme strength and minimum flexibility.
Flooring welded from front to rear minimizes wind noise.
Mounting clamps are manufactured from stainless steel.
Two piece construction: The basket separates from the load bars for ease of storage and access underneath low clearance structures. Load bars can still be used for multi-purpose loading without the basket installed.
Basket and frame is fully welded for maximum strength and reliability.
Full length gutter support distributes cargo load, preventing unnecessary wear and tear to vehicle gutters.
Detachable rear rail allows for flat bed packing.
Low center of gravity for stable and safe off-road driving.
Rubber gutter protectors preserve your vehicle’s paintjob in addition to maintaining maximum traction on the vehicle.
Black Powder coated finish on all racks
1.9M awning new $870.00

This is what the basket it self looks like:

$2,750.00 for everything.
Gardnerville, NV
775-783-0700

We are:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We also sell ARB 4x4 accessories, OR Fab, Trail Master Suspension, Rough Country suspension, Rock Krawler, Iron Rock Off Road, Rubicon Express, Rugged Ridge, Poly Performance, Trail Tools, Trailer DIY Parts including Tubs, and roof top tents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 01-13-2012, 04:03 PM
JKO Addict!

Willing to separate? I just want the hard top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 Old 01-16-2012, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECHAD View Post
Willing to separate? I just want the hard top

I might if I don't sell the top and rack.

We are:

We also sell ARB 4x4 accessories, OR Fab, Trail Master Suspension, Rough Country suspension, Rock Krawler, Iron Rock Off Road, Rubicon Express, Rugged Ridge, Poly Performance, Trail Tools, Trailer DIY Parts including Tubs, and roof top tents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 01-16-2012, 11:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Let me know, I'm ready to buy

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
post #5 of 10 Old 01-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Rock God

Interest in the rack if you are willing to separate. You already have a guy looking for just the top.

What would be the price of just the rack?
post #6 of 10 Old 01-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Go
Wheeler

RE:

I may be interested in just the tents and not the rack if you would sell the tents separate? I already have a rack...

2008 X - black - 3" BDS Lift - 18" Dick Cepeks - 32" Dune Grapplers - Wild Boar Congo Cage/Safari Rack - Delta hood bar - Delta Skybar (custom brackets for Congo Cage)...more on the way...
post #7 of 10 Old 01-21-2012, 09:37 AM
JKO Addict!

I don't think the tents are included, yes they are in pictures, but it says nothing about the tents, just the rack

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
post #8 of 10 Old 01-21-2012, 10:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Hey Sierra what the hell most people give JKO members a break, your cheaper on craigslist then on here . I couldn't resist when I found it on CL today

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
post #9 of 10 Old 09-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Wheeler

I dont know if you have sold anything, but im interested in the hardtop and rack, but not the tent system. Will you seperate and how much?
post #10 of 10 Old 09-20-2012, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJK View Post
I dont know if you have sold anything, but im interested in the hardtop and rack, but not the tent system. Will you seperate and how much?
Sold the tent and the awning, still have the rack and had top, just not sure if I want to sell it now since winter is coming..lol

We are:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode