Axles, tires wheels and drive shafts - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-22-2019, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Axles, tires wheels and drive shafts

Have a friend selling the parts below, he would like to sell everything as a pair. I can get pictures if interested. His listing is below.

These axles are built up as much as you can build factory Rubicon 44ís and are serious brick shit houses on wheels! Theyíre as tough as you can get and are perfect for anyone wanting to run 35ís or 37ís and beat the living shit out of em. If you have a Sport model 2 or 4 door and currently have a 30 and non Rubi 44 this is the perfect opportunity to upgrade to bolt in awesomeness in literally just a few hours. Run a couple wires for lockers and youíre ready for anything.

If I make the changes I guess Iíd have a set of 5 Raceline Monster Beadlocks with the better quality steel lock rings and 4 brand new 37x12.50x17 Goodyear MT/Rís and I have a brand new 1310 rear driveshaft as well as a newly rebuilt front 1310 driveshaft too.

Itíll be about a month before the axles would actually be available since I need to complete the installation of my GenRight cage first and send it off to powdercoat (unless I just rattle can it?) then the axles can be yanked. Right now itís all set up level for the cage install so not gonna move an inch till thatís done! So again, no need to upgrade but got an itch to do it. Iíve set some prices here and not really interested in budging from them and truthfully Iím not into piecing it all out so I guess itís a package deal only unless you got friends that wanna share it all with you in some form or another. $10,400.00. Damn, itís a lot of money too!! But ya get what ya pay for and if you want some serious awesome then hereís the deal folks. And sorry but no pics for the moment;

Front Dana 44 Rubicon Axle: $4500.00
Factory Rubicon Housing
Factory Spicer E-Locker
5:38 Gears
Blue Torch diff cover
Lubelocker diff cover seal
Synergy Manufacturing Inner Axle Sleve
Artec Truss
Artec C-Gussets
Artec Heavy Duty Raised Track Bar Bracket
Currie Front Johnny Joint Housing Kit
Dynatrac Prosteer Ball Joints (New)
Reid Racing Knuckles (New)
Crown Hub Bearings (New)
RCV Axle Shafts
Rock Krawler spring retainer clips
Synergy Tie Rod (New Rod Ends)
Synergy Drag Link (New Rod Ends)
Currie Track Bar

Rear Dana 44 Rubicon Axle: $3000.00
Factory Rubicon Housing
Factory Spicer E-Locker
5:38 Gears
Blue Torch diff cover
Lubelocker diff cover seal
Artec Truss
Artec Upper Control Arm Mount Brackets
Artec Spring Perches
Artec Heavy Duty Raised Track Bar Mount
Raised Lower Shock Mounts
Custom Heavy Duty Lower Control Arm Skids
G2 Chromoly Axle Shafts
Currie Track Bar

Raceline Monster Beadlocks & Goodyear MT/Rís: $2900.00
5-Raceline Beadlocks w/ Steel Lock Rings
5-Goodyear MT/Rís (4 new, 1 used)
New 1310 Rear Driveshaft
Rebuilt 1310 Front Driveshaft

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode