Rubicon Transfer Case with Teraflex 2Low kit and AA HD Cable kit installed - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Arrow Lowered$ Rubicon Transfer Case with Teraflex 2Low kit and AA HD Cable kit installed

I have my transfer case out of the jeep for a project and thought I would list it for sale for a short time to see if there's any interest. If not no big deal Ill put it back in when I'm done with the suspension/axle project and keep running with it.

This Transfer case out of my 2011 Rubicon(4.1 Low Range gear ratio). It should work with JK 2007-2011 to my knowledge, but your responsible for confirming this yourself...

It has the Teraflex 2Low kit installed. I LOVE this Mod! I use it most of the time offroading untill I come up on an obstacle. Then sometimes I try the obstacle with 2Low and if that doesn't work I put in in 4Low(which you CAN do on the fly from 2Low to 4Low)
Lots of benefits in my opinion.

I have the Advanced Adapters HD shifter cable kit installed in the jeep also and would include it also.

I'm leaving the driveshaft yokes on it until someone buys it, because if it doesn't sell I'm putting it back in the jeep.

Anyway, its up for grabs for the moment, Ill delete this post when it sells or when I put it back in the jeep if no one wants it.

***I contacted MoTech for their opinion on the value of this unit and they thought $1500+shipping was too much. So here is the resulting price change...
Lowering the price to $1300(you pay shipping) or $1500(shipped in the lower 48)

Im easy to talk to, so call or text with offers or trades who knows what Ill say yes too...Im feeling good today..
I like jeep parts and am looking for a 3-link RK rear upper conversion, shocks, gearing kit for a Rubicon, skid plates, 37 or 39in BFG Krawlers, or Maxxis Treps. I also like guns and tools...

Gregg
712. 301. 8988

Please Call or Text, I don't expect Ill check this thread often, unless my situation changes and it needs to be updated.

This picture is from the 2Low install...

Im also planning to list my set of Coast 1310 Drive shafts under the same "limited time" frame, so if you want to discuss a package deal let me know via text or call. That way I could leave the yokes in the TC for you...

Last edited by Stangbuster; 01-04-2017 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Price Lowered
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Granite Guru

How many miles are on it?

Are the shafts for a JK or JKU? Manual or Auto (not sure if the lengths are different)?

thanks, Scott
post #3 of 4 Old 01-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Granite Guru

I talked to Gregg. There are about 40,000 easy miles on it. The shafts are for an automatic JK. He says there is about a half-inch difference between an automatic and a manual but the shafts have about 6 inches of splines.

Just FYI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 01-05-2017, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslewisz View Post
I talked to Gregg. There are about 40,000 easy miles on it. The shafts are for an automatic JK. He says there is about a half-inch difference between an automatic and a manual but the shafts have about 6 inches of splines.

Just FYI.
Thanks for putting up this info.

I want to clarify a couple of points.

The Transfer case was not used for ANY offroad driving until I acquired the JK from the handicapped gentleman I sold it to as a New JK from my dealership. I bought it with around 26,000-27,000 miles and have used it offroad since then.

According to my parts department, the STOCK drive shafts on a 2dr JK are about .5 in difference from Auto to Manual transmission.

I don't know if there is any difference in the Coast 1310 drive shafts for an Auto or Manual, given they have 6inches of spline slip, I would think they work as long as the yokes are compatible with your set up.

I always provide information as accurately as possible, but as always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH to make sure your set up is compatible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode