A bunch of goodies up for sale
Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimted
- Yukon 5.38 gears, ARB locker, RCV 30 spline shafts, Reid Racing Knuckles, Artec TB bracket with tabs welded for ram or SS. Includes brakes with Centric Pro Rotors and Black Magic Brake Pads
Rear Rubi 44
- Yukon 5.38 gears cryogenically treated, Rubi locker, Ten Factory Chromo axle shafts, RK TB bracket, Artec Truss, Synergy raised shock mounts and Poison Spyder Dif cover(freshly painted
Would like to sell these as a package, $5,500.00
May be willing to sell individually, price to be discussed
- Aluminum wheel with steel beadlock ring. Five(5) of these. They are 5 x 5.5 with a 4.75" BS and a bore set up for a hub. They include a set of Spidertrax 1.5" 5 x 5.5 to 5 x 5 adapters. Wheels are in very good shape, no dents and balance true. One of the steel rings has a small dent in it. The rings have been scratched numerous times but always repainted, no rust.
Pitbull Rocker Radials
- 37 x 12.50 x 17, Five(5) of these. The spare has about 1000 miles on it and has had a 1/2" cut in the sidewall professional repaired. The other four(4) have about 3000 miles on them and are in good shape. They have been wheeled but no major chunks or slices.
Would like to sell these as a package, $2,500.00
May be willing to break them down and sell them individually, price to be discussed.
- Carolina Driveline, 1310, off my 2008 auto trans JKU, $250.00
- Tom Wood, 1310, off my 2008 auto trans JKU, $250.00
Package Deal: the Whole Enchilada, a killer ready to wheel hard on 37's set up - $7,500.00
All parts are still on my Jeep in Woodstock, Georgia but are basically ready to go. At some point the jeep and parts will move to a shop in Buford, Georgia. Would prefer local pick up but can pallet ship on the buyers dime.
PM me for questions, etc.
Wheels and Tires
I'll try and get some pics of the DS's up this weekend. The spare PBR and Raceline look exactly as the others.