FS: PSC XR Series 2.5"x8 double ended ram - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-20-2016, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!
 
DOOKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Age: 40
Posts: 1,415
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews
FS: PSC XR Series 2.5"x8 double ended ram

I had this on my Jeep and at the request of PSC changed it out to a different cylinder. This one just had a complete rebuild by PSC without any use since the rebuild. So it is ready to go.

This is the link to this ram.

XR Series 2.5" Double Ended Race Cylinder | PSCMotorsports.com performance steering components, power steering

I also left the clevis ends in place. I do not have the metal base pads so you'll need to get them from PSC. I do have all the rest of the clamp pieces that go with it. PSC's new base pads are 1/2x13. The bolts I have are 1/2x20 so you can understand what you need. You will probably want the new bolts and new base pads.

Over $600 new. Asking $450 shipped. Located in Wichita, KS at 67210. This is ready to go and I ship quick. I accept PayPal and cash money. You're welcome to call the shop if you have any questions.

316.337.5311

Thanks,
Andy


Andy
316.337.5311


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DOOKEY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 11-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOKEY View Post
I had this on my Jeep and at the request of PSC changed it out to a different cylinder. This one just had a complete rebuild by PSC without any use since the rebuild. So it is ready to go.

This is the link to this ram.

XR Series 2.5" Double Ended Race Cylinder | PSCMotorsports.com performance steering components, power steering

I also left the clevis ends in place. I do not have the metal base pads so you'll need to get them from PSC. I do have all the rest of the clamp pieces that go with it. PSC's new base pads are 1/2x13. The bolts I have are 1/2x20 so you can understand what you need. You will probably want the new bolts and new base pads.

Over $600 new. Asking $450 shipped. Located in Wichita, KS at 67210. This is ready to go and I ship quick. I accept PayPal and cash money. You're welcome to call the shop if you have any questions.

316.337.5311

Thanks,
Andy

Not to hi-jack your thread, but are those the fox coilovers?
MichaelGulland is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 11-21-2016, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
WINNAR!
 
DOOKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Age: 40
Posts: 1,415
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Yes

Andy
316.337.5311


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DOOKEY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 Old 11-21-2016, 08:42 AM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOKEY View Post
Yes
How do you like them? How much did you pay for your whole set if you don't mind me asking? I'm swapping my front axle this black Friday and I'm thinking about doing the fox coilover set up.
MichaelGulland is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 11-21-2016, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
WINNAR!
 
DOOKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Age: 40
Posts: 1,415
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelGulland View Post
How do you like them? How much did you pay for your whole set if you don't mind me asking? I'm swapping my front axle this black Friday and I'm thinking about doing the fox coilover set up.
Coilovers are only half of the equation. You need someone else to tune them to your vehicle so you get what you want.

Call Ryan at AccuTune Off-Road | Drive Like a Pro

Andy
316.337.5311


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DOOKEY is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 11-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOKEY View Post
Coilovers are only half of the equation. You need someone else to tune them to your vehicle so you get what you want.

Call Ryan at AccuTune Off-Road | Drive Like a Pro
I know how to tune coilovers I ran king coilovers on my taco. Just haven't ever used fox before and really like their res shocks but I saw the coilovers the other day in 4wp and wanted em ever since.
MichaelGulland is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 11-22-2016, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!
 
DOOKEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Age: 40
Posts: 1,415
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews

Sold

Andy
316.337.5311


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DOOKEY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome