37 / 12.5 R17 Goodyear MTRs on AEV Pintler Beadlocks & Black Rock Viper (5 on 5) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-22-2016, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
37 / 12.5 R17 Goodyear MTRs on AEV Pintler Beadlocks & Black Rock Viper (5 on 5)

Im selling my old wheels and tires to anyone who wants to make the jump to 37s mounted on beadlocks for cheap. Please read this entire post so you understand everything that is included there are 6 tires in total and 7 wheels.

Im looking for $1000 and open to offers for a quicker/easier sale

I bought this set of AEV Beadlocks from a guy who ran them on his 2008 JK that had TPMS. I have an 07 JK w/o TPMS so it never mattered to me. Im almost positive 5 of the AEV wheels still have the appropriate TPMS sensors mounted. The Black Rock wheel also has TPMS. There is only 1 AEV wheel without TPMS. The wheels are as follows

1. AEV Pintler (w/ TPMS) w/ GY MTR, about 1/3 tread

2. AEV Pintler (w/ TPMS) w/ GY MTR, about 1/3 tread

3. AEV Pintler (w/o TPMS) w/ GY MTR, about half tread

4. Black Rock Viper (w/ TPMS) w/ GY MTR, about half tread

5. AEV Pintler (w/ TPMS) w/ GY MTR, 2/32 of tread depth, uneven wear on the tire but still holds air fine and has some life left, broken metal valve stem (easy fix)

broken valve stem in this pic.

6. AEV Pintler (w/ TPMS) w/ GY MTR hole in the sidewall of tire (maybe can be vulcanized?) about half tread depth; wheel is missing a few bolts, minor rock rash

Pic with a piece of paper inserted in the hole

7. AEV Pintler (w/ TPMS) wheel and beadlock ring only no hardware; this wheel had a minor crack and AEV replaced it free of charge. The wheel still holds air fine (I had planned to use this wheel as my spare before a buddy sold me the 37 mounted on the black rock wheel for cheap you just need a new hardware kit from AEV), some rock rash.

I also have 4 of the yellow center caps; just decided not to use them.

You could move these tires around and have a set of 5 completely functional 37s on beadlocks it just takes dismounting the 1 MTR from the black rock wheel, mounting it on the AEV wheel w/ the trashed tire, and installing a new valve stem on the almost bald tire to run as a spare. You can do that, and sell or scrap the extra Black Rock and AEV wheels to make some money back!

Im located in Philly and can meet anywhere within a reasonable distance.

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-27-2016, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

$900

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode