Method 105 Beadlocks 8x6.5 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 09-22-2016, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Method 105 Beadlocks 8x6.5

I have a set of Method 105 17" beadlocks for sale. Looking to get $2000 OBO with the OMF rings or $1500 with the stock rings. Nothing wrong with wheels, only minor scratches. Back spacing is 4.5". Located in Fruita CO 81521. Shipping on your dime. You can call or text me at 970-589-19 seven one

Last edited by scasorla; 09-22-2016 at 02:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 10-13-2016, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Open to trades for similar type wheels, lets see what you have.
post #3 of 18 Old 10-15-2016, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Back up for sale!!

Last edited by scasorla; 10-18-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 Old 10-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Rock God

Wasn't aware other manufacturers rings fit Method wheels...cool

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 18 Old 10-18-2016, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

OMF can make a set of rings for any beadlock wheel.
post #6 of 18 Old 10-18-2016, 04:52 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by scasorla View Post
OMF can make a set of rings for any beadlock wheel.
Awesome...what was the cost to have these made if you don't mind me asking.....replacement ring from Method is over $120 ea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 18 Old 10-18-2016, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

They were pretty expensive, I think I paid something like $650 for all 5.
post #8 of 18 Old 10-18-2016, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I also have the original Method rings as well.
post #9 of 18 Old 10-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Rock God

Quote:
They were pretty expensive, I think I paid something like $650 for all 5.
Not cheap at all...lol. wanna sell your method rings?...cheap....lmao

post #10 of 18 Old 10-20-2016, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Not right now, I think I will keep them.
post #11 of 18 Old 10-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Rock God

Cool...i may look at OMF...mine are pretty beat up

post #12 of 18 Old 10-21-2016, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

arg!
Method beadlocks are atop my list of things I want, not need.
I keep seeing this bumped up again and get that little flash of craving then recall it is a different bolt pattern than I can i use.
then I go from that to miserey realizing even if they were the right pattern I couldn't get them after al I have spent so far on the JK this year.
my wife and the XJ get mean.
heh.

#torture

a side note:I want OMF beadlocks made from my low weight level 8 strikes that I like so much , but they would cost about as much when shipping is added as a new set of beadlocks.
OMF does quality that is just beyond affordable for upgrading some wheel to beadlocks and that is a shame.
They could rake in the cash if they had an affordable conversion plan. You cannot cut corners on wheel integrity,fortunately, so it cost$....

post #13 of 18 Old 10-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Rock God

Garage

I'm assuming this is for a set of 5.... If so, how much with both sets of rings shipped to 98223?

Thanks, Bill

post #14 of 18 Old 10-22-2016, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
I'm assuming this is for a set of 5.... If so, how much with both sets of rings shipped to 98223?

Thanks, Bill
Yes it is for 5 wheels. Make me an offer, they are listed OBO, I have them listed for $2000 for the OMF rings and wheels because the rings cost me an extra $650 plus the cost of the wheel which was $330 per wheel and shipping. These are the 17x9 not the 17x8.5 wheels. I had to pay an extra $40 per wheel because when I bought them I had to buy the blank wheel and have them custom drilled for my pattern. They don't offer a 17x9 wheel in a 4.5" backspace blank wheel right now. Making the wheel $370 a wheel plus the cost of the OMF rings. These are the more expensive OMF rings, because they have the flush mount bolts. Shipping would be on your dime, probably $40-50 per wheel.

Last edited by scasorla; 10-22-2016 at 09:22 PM.
post #15 of 18 Old 10-31-2016, 11:58 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Yes it is for 5 wheels. Make me an offer, they are listed OBO, I have them listed for $2000 for the OMF rings and wheels because the rings cost me an extra $650 plus the cost of the wheel which was $330 per wheel and shipping. These are the 17x9 not the 17x8.5 wheels. I had to pay an extra $40 per wheel because when I bought them I had to buy the blank wheel and have them custom drilled for my pattern. They don't offer a 17x9 wheel in a 4.5" backspace blank wheel right now. Making the wheel $370 a wheel plus the cost of the OMF rings. These are the more expensive OMF rings, because they have the flush mount bolts. Shipping would be on your dime, probably $40-50 per wheel.
Still thinking about getting these....only concern is the back spacing. Would you be interested in a brand new set of Machetes?

post #16 of 18 Old 11-01-2016, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Still thinking about getting these....only concern is the back spacing. Would you be interested in a brand new set of Machetes?
What is the backspacing on the Machetes? Could you send me some pics? I'm open to anything. Do you have 5 of them?
post #17 of 18 Old 11-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
What is the backspacing on the Machetes? Could you send me some pics? I'm open to anything. Do you have 5 of them?
Yes, brand new set of 5 in the box....17x9 with 3.5" back space. Custom power coated in textured grey with gloss grey rings.

post #18 of 18 Old 11-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, brand new set of 5 in the box....17x9 with 3.5" back space. Custom power coated in textured grey with gloss grey rings.
Sorry, no pics on my phone....I'll post some tomorrow morning.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode