FS: AEV 2.5" Dual Sport (4 door) With Geo Correction Brackets - NEW - San Diego -$900 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-09-2015, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

FS: AEV 2.5" Dual Sport (4 door) With Geo Correction Brackets - NEW - San Diego -$900

Hi All,

I purchased the AEV 2.5" Dual Sport JK Wrangler 4 door kit, then realized I need the 3.5" kit to clear the oil pan on the engine I'm installing.

The rear track bar, tower, shocks, springs, bump stops and brake line drop brackets have all been installed on my Jeep for 2 weeks while it sat in a garage.
It has never been driven.

I will be removing these, with all AEV hardware and boxing them up carefully when I install the 3.5" kit.

The geometry correction brackets, front springs, front shocks and front hardware are all unopened in their original boxes.

New this is $980 + $105 = $1085

I'm asking $900.

I will have them in the San Diego area in the last days of October, I'm not interested in shipping.

Thanks,
-Dan

Around Africa in a Jeep Wrangler JK @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(previously
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
--
Follow:
/
/
/

--

- Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-10-2015, 06:48 PM

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grecy View Post
Hi All,

I purchased the AEV 2.5" Dual Sport JK Wrangler 4 door kit, then realized I need the 3.5" kit to clear the oil pan on the engine I'm installing.

The rear track bar, tower, shocks, springs, bump stops and brake line drop brackets have all been installed on my Jeep for 2 weeks while it sat in a garage.
It has never been driven.

I will be removing these, with all AEV hardware and boxing them up carefully when I install the 3.5" kit.

The geometry correction brackets, front springs, front shocks and front hardware are all unopened in their original boxes.

New this is $980 + $105 = $1085

I'm asking $900.

I will have them in the San Diego area in the last days of October, I'm not interested in shipping.

Thanks,
-Dan
$500?
post #3 of 6 Old 10-11-2015, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Not going that low. $500 is less than half new price, and this is all new with 0 miles.

-Dan

(previously
)
--
Follow:
/
/
/

--

- Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 10-12-2015, 01:45 AM

My best and final is $600, will that work?
post #5 of 6 Old 10-12-2015, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

No thanks, I'm looking for more than that.

-Dan

(previously
)
--
Follow:
/
/
/

--

post #6 of 6 Old 10-12-2015, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

SOLD

(previously
)
--
Follow:
/
/
/

--

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode