COMPLETE LS swap for a jeep! Ready to drop in! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-30-2014, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

COMPLETE LS swap for a jeep! Ready to drop in!

I have the perfect donor for your Jeep LS swap. Its an 04 LQ4 6.0L truck engine (was told around 60,000 miles on it), but comes with an LS1 intake with aftermarket fuel rails and already has F-Body accessories installed. Water pump, alternator, PS pump, etc are all new. It comes with a freshened up 4L60 with a NP231/NP241 adapter already installed. Not only that, It comes with a drive by cable setup (so no need to figure out pedal mounting) and a brand new Howell engine harness and new computer that has already been flashed.

This is as complete as you can get. Literally just add the exhaust of your choice, hook up 4 or 5 wires, and you're good to go. Lots of extra parts included with this, but I don't have time to list every little thing.

The engine alone at a junkyard would be around $1500 plus tax, I've bought 2 of them so I know. The trans is about $900, and this one has been gone through. The t-case adapter is $700... parts and labor to install and freshen trans was $500. The harness from Howell; $800, and the PCM; $350. So if you add all that up, its $4700. I need to move this stuff so $4500 takes it.

I can be reached at 423- six one nine -4085.

Thanks,
Tyler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Wheeler

Dang...if you could get it to Colorado, I would love to do this swap. Tenesee is a long drive. lol

2010 JKU Auto
4" Lift
35's
5.38's in Rubicon axles
post #3 of 3 Old 04-26-2014, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

To the top.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode