37 PitBull Radial Rockers on 17" Raceline Monster Beadlocks - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-12-2014, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

37 PitBull Radial Rockers on 17" Raceline Monster Beadlocks

Here is my wheels and tires (4) that just came off my Jeep. The tires are PitBull Rocker Radials (37X1250R17LT) on Raceline Monster beadlocks (17X9.5) (5 on 5 bolt pattern) (4" BS). The wheels have PowerTank Monster Valves installed in each and 3/16" aluminum spacers between the wheel and ring (to accommodate for PB's larger bead). The rings on the wheels have some rock rash but only cosmetic. Nothing a little paint or powder coat can't fix if you're worried about looks. The tires have not been plugged or patched. The front tires have some balance wear as they were not rotated frequently. The tread have approximately 75% remaining. The tread ranges from .49"-.54". The tires have balancing beads in all. I would like to sell together but will split if I can find buyers for both. I don't have time to make trips to calculate prices for shipping so will not ship unless buyer(s) want to do the leg work. I am located in Killeen, TX (76549). Asking $1000 for the wheels and $1000 for the tires. Will discount at $1800 all together. Pictures below.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-12-2014, 07:00 PM
Wheeler

Damn really wish you were closer to me.. would love to work out a deal with the wheels/tires and those seats. To bad im in Michigan

2008 2 DOOR Yellow Rubicon: ACE Pro Series Front Bumper With Bull Bar and 20" Rigid Light, ACE Pro Series Rear Bumper Tire Carrier With 2 6" Rigid Lights, ACE Rock Rails, 4" OME Springs, RK control arms with rear 3 link, Bilstien 5100 Shocks, 37/12.50/17 MTZs, Raceline Beadlocks, RK Front Track Bar, High Steer Kit, Aluminum Tie Rod, ACE C-Gussets and LCA Skids, Nitro Pound in Sleeves,5.38 Gears, Nitro Chromoly Rear Axle Shafts, TMD Hood, Reid Knuckles, Warn VR 10,000S
post #3 of 6 Old 01-12-2014, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Sounds like a road trip. I'm sure you're tired of all that cold weather. It's mid 60's down here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-13-2014, 07:16 AM
Wheeler

Pm sent

2008 2 DOOR Yellow Rubicon: ACE Pro Series Front Bumper With Bull Bar and 20" Rigid Light, ACE Pro Series Rear Bumper Tire Carrier With 2 6" Rigid Lights, ACE Rock Rails, 4" OME Springs, RK control arms with rear 3 link, Bilstien 5100 Shocks, 37/12.50/17 MTZs, Raceline Beadlocks, RK Front Track Bar, High Steer Kit, Aluminum Tie Rod, ACE C-Gussets and LCA Skids, Nitro Pound in Sleeves,5.38 Gears, Nitro Chromoly Rear Axle Shafts, TMD Hood, Reid Knuckles, Warn VR 10,000S
post #5 of 6 Old 01-14-2014, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Sale pending
post #6 of 6 Old 01-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Granite Guru

Did these sell?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode