AEV Heat Reduction hood - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 01-02-2014, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

AEV Heat Reduction hood

Need gone ASAP!
Price: *****PENDING*****

Up for sale I have a freshly painted AEV heat reduction hood. Fits all jeep wrangler jk from 2007-2014. Save some cash and get this custom paint job and stand out from the crowd. Vents included but not pictured in the second picture. Also, there is NO damage of any kind to this good. It's perfect!

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Monster Jk; 02-01-2014 at 09:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 01-04-2014, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Wow, no one seriously? This is $200 below the price of buying bare.....

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #3 of 10 Old 01-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to Ziloh22

Yea it's going to be tough unless you find someone with a rescue green jeep, because the respraying/prepping alone would have you at more than the cost of a new one, unless your capable of doing it yourself

GLWS though. Beautiful hood and great deal for someone with a rescue green!!!!

2012 JK Rubicon Unlimited Gecko
2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited- 3.5 RK X Factor 37s- SOLD
1995 GECKO YJ with a TJ Front- 35s

Last edited by Ziloh22; 01-04-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 01-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziloh22 View Post
Beautiful hood and great deal for someone with a rescue green!!!!
100% All over it if it were my colour.

GL.
post #5 of 10 Old 01-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Rock God

Man that's tempting, and you're just up the road. I'd have to get it re-painted so it's a better deal for a greenie.

fnord
post #6 of 10 Old 01-04-2014, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Really, all you have to do is tape off the green, give it a light sanding and Prime and spray with your color. The vents come out, and it would be an easy job to do in your garage. I know a good paint store that will color match a rattle can with hardener to spray it with. Good quality stuff, I've used it on a couple spots on my jeep.

post #7 of 10 Old 01-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Wheeler

I'm in Greeley and looking for an AEV hood. Wish it was all black. Can you come off the price any gonna cost a lot to prep and respray?

2011 JKU Pearl Green Natural
7.0 Stroked HEMI VVT conversion
Teraflex Elite LCG 4" Long Arm Suspension System
G2 Dana 60s front and rear with ARB lockers
++++++MUCH MORE+++++++

2005 TJ
1995 YJ work in progresssss
post #8 of 10 Old 01-05-2014, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

I pmed you with my number. Call me and we can work a deal. And please realize this hood is $900 and that's not even painted, that's just with the crappy e coat on there. And this hood won't need much prep work. And honestly, you can tape off the 1 green stripe on the hood and hit it with black. That would only cost you $15 to do it right. And I'd help!

Last edited by Monster Jk; 01-05-2014 at 07:30 AM.
post #9 of 10 Old 01-07-2014, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Pmed sig, no reply. Still up for sale!

Willing to take payments also!

post #10 of 10 Old 01-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Wheeler

pm me if still available really interested i know how to repaint it so no worries
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode