2012 AEV/MW3 front bumper outer shell - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-02-2014, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to RedrockHemi
2012 AEV/MW3 front bumper outer shell

Ive got a take off bumper shell that came off my girlfriends JK. I replaced it with the other style AEV bumper with the Hoop on it so Ive got the old one for sale. What you see is what you get

Located in Minneapolis MN

Asking $300 and I will ship on your dime
Attached Images

08 Red Rock Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7 Hemi, 4.88's, 3.5 in Nth Deg short arm, 35in KM2's, AEV Pintler Beadlocks, Teraflex diff covers, Ruff Stuff Custom tie rod, AEV corner guards painted to match, painted flares, painted hardtop, leather seats, AEV front bumper painted to match, Warn 9000 XDi, Mopar Rear w/swingaway painted to match, HID's, TMD cowl Induction hood, Nemisis Billy Rockers, Warn Dual modes up front, PIAA's on the windshield
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-02-2014, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Photos were to small in the last post so heres some better ones
Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1388676056.137947.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  129.6 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1388676067.082968.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  130.7 KB

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

08 Red Rock Rubicon Unlimited, 5.7 Hemi, 4.88's, 3.5 in Nth Deg short arm, 35in KM2's, AEV Pintler Beadlocks, Teraflex diff covers, Ruff Stuff Custom tie rod, AEV corner guards painted to match, painted flares, painted hardtop, leather seats, AEV front bumper painted to match, Warn 9000 XDi, Mopar Rear w/swingaway painted to match, HID's, TMD cowl Induction hood, Nemisis Billy Rockers, Warn Dual modes up front, PIAA's on the windshield
post #3 of 5 Old 01-03-2014, 10:21 AM

I've been looking to buy one of these since I bought my JK. When you did the swap, did you somehow only purchase the outer shell with the hoop from AEV? Reason I ask is that I will need the full kit to put on mine, and would need to account for all the other hardware and pieces that I'll have to buy if you don't have them available.

Also - the bumper looks good in the pics. Any damage not visible? (other than light scuffs/scratches....not worried about that)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-04-2014, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBert View Post
I've been looking to buy one of these since I bought my JK. When you did the swap, did you somehow only purchase the outer shell with the hoop from AEV? Reason I ask is that I will need the full kit to put on mine, and would need to account for all the other hardware and pieces that I'll have to buy if you don't have them available.

Also - the bumper looks good in the pics. Any damage not visible? (other than light scuffs/scratches....not worried about that)
No I did not buy the hoop style from aev....actually found it in a similar fashion as this

Bumper is in great shape no damage or even scuffs or scrapes just small amount of discoloration in one of the seams on the top edge

post #5 of 5 Old 02-09-2014, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Bumper has been sold

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode