2007 JK RER MyGig unit. With lockpick, GPS, and mic - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-05-2013, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

2007 JK RER MyGig unit. With lockpick, GPS, and mic

I'm upgrading the stereo in my JK, I have a RER Nav unit, 100% complete with lockpick, Chrysler microphone, and gps antennae. This is a complete ready to go unit. Screen is perfect, no scratches. Unit is in great shape. I wanted something that interfaced with my iphone better. $800 or best offer. Let me know if I'm out of line, or I'll throw it on Ebay. I will take paypal, or money order, even a personal check if you are ok waiting 2 days for it to clear. Shipping from a 55330 zip code. I have a pic I took with my phone, but the jeep was dark, so its tough to see much. Screen is perfect though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Granite Guru

Pics would make me more interested.

2008 Unlimited Rubicon Black

RK 3.5 Max Travel:Fox Shocks:Fox Front Steering Stabilizer:Ace Front Stubby w/ Stinger:Ace Tubular Fenders:Ace Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier:Level 8 ZX Wheels:37-12.5-17 MTR-Kevlar:Engo 9K Winch:Currie Anti-Rock:Synthetic Winch Rope:6 panel sPOD:Rigid Lights:AEV Procal
post #3 of 5 Old 12-09-2013, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I'll try and get some up tomorrow. Its a high speed unit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 12-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Wheeler

still available?
post #5 of 5 Old 12-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96zjlimited View Post
I'm upgrading the stereo in my JK, I have a RER Nav unit, 100% complete with lockpick, Chrysler microphone, and gps antennae. This is a complete ready to go unit. Screen is perfect, no scratches. Unit is in great shape. I wanted something that interfaced with my iphone better. $800 or best offer. Let me know if I'm out of line, or I'll throw it on Ebay. I will take paypal, or money order, even a personal check if you are ok waiting 2 days for it to clear. Shipping from a 55330 zip code. I have a pic I took with my phone, but the jeep was dark, so its tough to see much. Screen is perfect though.
What is the part number on the unit? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode