Off Road Heros Combo/Multi/Fastback Top - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-12-2013, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Off Road Heros Combo/Multi/Fastback Top

Hey All,

I haven't looked at the forum in a while (sold the Jeeper), but if there are still availability issues with Tim and his Off Road Heros Soft Tops, I have a slightly used one for sale. It is also posted on Craigslist.

I bought this top new and have only used it about 60 days. I then sold the Jeep, but kept the top. Everything cost me over $1,700 for it new, not including the tailgate bar, which I will throw in. It is in perfect shape. I'm asking $1,400 for everything.

It is a multi-top/combo top configuration. Which means you have several options of how you want it to look - fastback, front roof panel on/off, rear roof panel on/off, both roof panels on, SUT look (rear cargo area is covered similar to a hummer), etc. There are more ways you can structure it - it's a very versatile design.

I have the optional 3m thinsulate thermal liner that is included with the purchase. I will also throw in a Mopar tailgate bar that works very well with the Offroad heros top.

Please call/text me if you have questions. 217-653-1197 The top is located in Bellefontaine, OH if you want to google map it.

Not interested in trades. Cash or certified cashiers check only, no scammers, paypal, etc....
Attached Images

Last edited by Pshields; 11-12-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode