FS: 17" 10W Cree LED Single Row LED Light Bar - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 11-08-2013, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage
FS: 17" 10W Cree LED Single Row LED Light Bar

Moving in a different direction and no longer need this light bar. I have looked for anywhere to mount it because it is a crazy amount of light in a little package. This bar is lined with 10W Cree LED's. It has 5400 lumens at its disposal. The bar is 17.375" long. I have powered this up 3 or 4 times. It has never been outside of my garage.

It is located in Wichita, KS if you prefer to pick up. I can meet just about any time.

I am asking $315 shipped to your door.

I accept PayPal or credit card. You can always call the shop if you have any questions at 316.337.5311 or email me at [email protected]

Andy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 11-11-2013, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

TTT

Andy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 Old 11-13-2013, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Still available

Andy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 Old 11-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Granite Guru

What brand is it?
post #5 of 17 Old 11-15-2013, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJerk View Post
What brand is it?
TWF Pro Series.

Andy

post #6 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Rock God

I don't see that one on your site, and also, the could buy the 40" for a little more than your Asking for the 17". Doesn't make much sense.

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #7 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 10:37 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
I don't see that one on your site, and also, the could buy the 40" for a little more than your Asking for the 17". Doesn't make much sense.
This one could be the Pro model instead of the Trail model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #8 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Rock God

I look on there sight and used the search. No 17" light bar and no Pro models come up, and that's the mfg site.

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #9 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Quote:
I look on there sight and used the search. No 17" light bar and no Pro models come up, and that's the mfg site.
You do realize that I am the General Manager at Trail Worthy Fab?

These currently are not on our site. I could put it there if you like and you can purchase it through the site if you need it to be legit???

As far as the trail series is concerned you can get a 40" for $475.00. It is actually cheaper if you PM for the JKO discount.

This is our Pro Series. It is a different breed of animal. The LED's in this housing are 10w Cree bulbs. If you compare one to the next you will see that given the same size constraints this one is fantastic in output. We deal in many different options for light bars. Just because it isn't on our site doesn't mean we don't do it.

I have compared multiple different light bars and this one is a winner!

Andy

post #10 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Quote:
Fixed it for you!

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/17-PRO...onster-JK.html

Andy

post #11 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Rock God

Thanks, and I figured by the yellow star and other info that you worked or own it. I like the light, but I'm a little nervous of quality. Do you have any videos of torture tests? Like rigid?
post #12 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Quote:
Thanks, and I figured by the yellow star and other info that you worked or own it. I like the light, but I'm a little nervous of quality. Do you have any videos of torture tests? Like rigid?
Have I ever stuck a light bar in a table saw? No.
Have I ever drug one behind a moving vehicle? No.
Have I ever warrantied a light bar? Yes.

The first time you tell me you would stick your own light bar in a table saw I will do that to prove a point. Until then, I won't waste a light bar for a marketing bit. I rely on real world users to promote what we do. However, if you should have problems, all you have to do is pick up the phone and we will do our best to make it right with you.

I don't care what you buy. It can have problems. Especially when it is electrical. Rigid light bars have problems. VisionX light bars have problems. Baja Design light bars have problems. The difference in all of this, and this is true across the board for everything TWF produces, is TWF.

We ask you to get what you paid for. Having said that... I am selling this light bar below MSRP. It is gently used even though you wouldn't know it by looking at it. Are you going to get the full warranty with a "used" item? No. Do I believe you will have problems with it? No, or I wouldn't sell it. If you do have problems will I work with you to fix the light bar? Absolutely.

I don't know what more you can ask for. Asking for a light bar to not have problems doesn't exist in the real world. No matter how many times you take your light bar fishing.

Andy

post #13 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Rock God

Well first calm down. second, the reason I bought rigid because of how much abuse it can take. Third, you said it was only tested in the garage, and now it's lightly used?!?! And I'm not going to comment on the rest. I never asked about a warranty coming with this, I asked for any info you could have on this light and testing it.

GLWS, I think I'll stick with rigid, thanks for pushing me that way!

post #14 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Quote:
Well first calm down. second, the reason I bought rigid because of how much abuse it can take. Third, you said it was only tested in the garage, and now it's lightly used?!?! And I'm not going to comment on the rest. I never asked about a warranty coming with this, I asked for any info you could have on this light and testing it.

GLWS, I think I'll stick with rigid, thanks for pushing me that way!
You can read into whatever you like. I am calm. I was actually busting up laughing while adding this light bar to our garage sale section. I was at least hoping you would laugh about it too. It seems your sense of humor cup might be empty today. I was merely trying to have a good laugh on my day off.

Never out of my garage and slightly used is identical to me. Has this light bar been taken out of the package and plugged in and moved around on my rig? Yes. That means slightly used. As in, not new. I don't think that is too difficult to understand.

I would put this light bar up against any light bar available in today's market with regards to durability. That is why we call it our Pro Series.

I apologize if the internet communication failed between the two of us. Thankfully, I am available all the time at the shop. 316.337.5311. Please pick up the phone and call me before you throw me under the rug.

Andy

post #15 of 17 Old 11-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Rock God

Yep, read it wrong. But for a company to test there product that ruff and it still works , that's why I buy. I really do like that light!

post #16 of 17 Old 11-21-2013, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Still available

Andy

post #17 of 17 Old 12-18-2013, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
WINNAR!

Garage

Still available.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode