My wife recently made a couple sets of paracord grab handles for our Jeeps. They turned out great and everyone that sees them asks her to make them a set. At this point we have sold quite a few pairs and am offering some for sale here.
The grab handles that my wife has been making are specific to the JK models, and use factory bolts for mounting. So far she has made grab handles for the front, rear and head rest. She has also made sets of zipper pulls for the soft tops.
The grab handles are made from U.S. made 550 paracord and use stainless steel hardware. The grab handles have two layers, which can be customized with up to 2 colors per layer.
Front Grab Handles (set of 2) $35
Rear Sound Bar Grab Handles (set of 2) $35
Head Rest Grab Handles (set of 2) $35
Full set (front, rear, and head rest) $99
Soft Top Zipper Pulls (set of 4) $15
(Prices include shipping)
Examples of the work:
Silver Grey/ Black
Neon Orange/ Black
Neon Green/ Black
Tan/ Olive Drab Green
Royal Blue/ Silver Grey
Soft top zipper pulls (shown without the split key ring hardware):
Grab handle instal:
-Front grab handles
1. Wrap strap around roll bar and attach with supplied stainless steel d-ring.
2. Remove bolt by A-pillar.
3. Insert bolt through the end of the grab handle then re-instal and tighten the bolt.
-Rear grab handles
1. Remove the two bolts that attach the sound bar to the roll bar.
2. Insert the two bolts through both ends of the grab handle then re-instal and tighten the bolts.
-Head rest grab handles
1. Remove the head rest by depressing the buttons and pulling the head rest upwards.
2. Insert the head rest bars through both ends of the grab handle then re-instal the head rest.