post #1 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Apt
I Put the FU in FUN

Garage
May ROTM Winner!

May ROTM Winner!
The winner of the April Ride of the Month is
tkob1060

Congratulations tkob1060 and great picture.
I'll let matsonian know about the win for your prize and I'll inform HITMONEY so we can have this winning picture inserted on the JKO facebook homepage.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 06:36 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congratulations, RMM! Your rig won Ride of the Month for May! Get with Tim for the prize.

Nice pic, Tim...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jeeperjkj; 06-01-2013 at 06:39 AM.
post #3 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Rock God

Garage

Congrats tim

"Eat Liquid Gold"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Granite Guru

Congrats tim:thumbup:

EX-JC
post #5 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 08:09 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats man

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #6 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Granite Guru

Congrats Tim!
post #7 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #8 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Rock God

post #9 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Granite Guru

Congrats Tkob. Enjoy your win!
post #10 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 06:56 PM
JKO Addict!

Congrats Tim!

Greg
post #11 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Granite Guru

Congrats!
post #12 of 46 Old 06-01-2013, 09:58 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

thanks guys

Quote:
Nice of Metalcloak and to keep inline with anything I've won on JKO I will either raffle off the GC or ask them to donate to Lacey Pate's family if I win.

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92878
Apt see what Matsonian says and let me know, thank you.

so here are a couple more shots from that night and next day dried up

interior next day before washing

I got really good at using the power washer and soap brush at the car wash lol....gotta love iggee seat covers and Linex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #13 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Granite Guru

Damn ^. I think any one of those follow up pictures would have won ROTM. RMM - your rig is a filthy slut
post #14 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 07:47 AM
JKO Addict!

There was still some of that mud on the gas tank skid at the Brig run. Congrats Tim. RMM how can you sleep at night? LOL

Official sponsor of the Jersey
Crew

"Wasn't Me I was in Sweetwater"
post #15 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Rock God

Congrats Tim

"I'm just a big hairy American winnin' machine" - Ricky Bobby
post #16 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Wheeler

Congrats Tim!

You run disco right?
post #17 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 12:17 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj View Post
Congratulations, RMM! Your rig won Ride of the Month for May! Get with Tim for the prize.

Nice pic, Tim...
Glad you got this all figured out. If Tkob wants to give the prize to charity that's up to him not you. Showing your stripes again Jeeper.

Crew

post #18 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 02:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsub View Post
Glad you got this all figured out. If Tkob wants to give the prize to charity that's up to him not you. Showing your stripes again Jeeper.
Nice to see you, too, Dave. I'm not sure how you seem to spin everything. Are you a democrat? I congratulated RMM 'cause his rig won Ride of the Month. I complimented Tim on his picture. What more could I do to be cordial? Nothing pleases you. Answer me this... what's it like to be a grumpy old man?

Quote:

post #19 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Nice to see you, too, Dave. I'm not sure how you seem to spin everything. Are you a democrat? I congratulated RMM 'cause his rig won Ride of the Month. I complimented Tim on his picture. What more could I do to be cordial? Nothing pleases you. Answer me this... what's it like to be a grumpy old man?
You might as well just give up anything to do with contests. No one will ever vote for you on any forum. Stop shitting on everyone else who can follow the rules and trying to make it seem like they are shady like you.

post #20 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Talk about spin, we all know what you are getting at. Try growing up and excepting that your photo didn't win and not being butt hurt over a silly photo contest and a $100 prize. For fucks sake the money is going to a charity.

Sorry to everyone else. I really shouldn't engage him.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
disconnected

post #21 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 03:30 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klink View Post
You might as well just give up anything to do with contests. No one will ever vote for you on any forum. Stop shitting on everyone else who can follow the rules and trying to make it seem like they are shady like you.
I didn't shit on anything. I simply congratulated and complimented.

As far as following the rules, check rule #1 and let me know if you can digest it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTom View Post
Talk about spin, we all know what you are getting at. Try growing up and excepting that your photo didn't win and not being butt hurt over a silly photo contest and a $100 prize. For fucks sake the money is going to a charity.

Sorry to everyone else. I really shouldn't engage him.
What exactly am I getting at, Tom? I can ACCEPT that my photo didn't win. That $100 prize really is just killing me, though. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's about $10 less than the value of the stuff I donated to the raffle at the Jersey Crew/Michigan Crew weekend at Rausch of which you were the beneficiary. I was glad to hear that someone won it that would appreciate it.

Again, congratulations RMM and great pic, Tim...

Quote:

post #22 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
I didn't shit on anything. I simply congratulated and complimented.

As far as following the rules, check rule #1 and let me know if you can digest it.
1. Only one vote per person, regardless of how many screen names that person creates for the purpose of voting for themselves.

What's so hard about understanding that? Oh sorry, wrong forum.

Last edited by Klink; 06-02-2013 at 04:28 PM.
post #23 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
What exactly am I getting at, Tom? I can ACCEPT that my photo didn't win. That $100 prize really is just killing me, though. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's about $10 less than the value of the stuff I donated to the raffle at the Jersey Crew/Michigan Crew weekend at Rausch of which you were the beneficiary. I was glad to hear that someone won it that would appreciate it.

Again, congratulations RMM and great pic, Tim...

Alright, who had under one week in the pool of how long before JeeperJKJ threw this back in our faces? Please see me to claim your prize.

post #24 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 04:42 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Alright, who had under one week in the pool of how long before JeeperJKJ threw this back in our faces? Please see me to claim your prize.
Throw what in your faces? I'm simply pointing out that I've done everything I can think of to help out the community. Even going as far as helping out those who spite me. Not many would do that, but I enjoy seeing others benefit from small things and I enjoy sharing when I've had good fortune.

Quote:
1. Only one vote per person, regardless of how many screen names that person creates for the purpose of voting for themselves.

What's so hard about understanding that? Oh sorry, wrong forum.
That's a great rule. I've always thought that was a great way to operate. If you have proof that I've done otherwise (impossible since I haven't) and not just accusations based on assumptions, then let me know.

BTW, that's not the rule I was referring to... try again.

Quote:

Last edited by jeeperjkj; 06-02-2013 at 04:44 PM.
post #25 of 46 Old 06-02-2013, 04:54 PM
JKO Addict!

Nice Jeedper see it's not just me and Dan.

Crew

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode