Congratulations to the winners of the JKO May 3-Class Ride of the Month Contest! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
ADDICTION II build begins....

Congratulations to the winners of the JKO May 3-Class Ride of the Month Contest!

Here are the winners of the JKO 3-Class Ride of the Month Contest:

1. Heavily Modified - Abadjeeper
2. Average Build - Tac 260
3. Stock Class - Big Tom

Congrats to everyone and a BIG thank you to the supporting vendors!

U.S. Army
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Rock God

Garage

Congrats to the winners!!

TXROCK..............as always!!
post #3 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 06:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats to all the winners. Great rigs. Thanks TXROCK for all your work to put this together. Thanks to all the vendors that sponsored the categories.

Last edited by 4x4x4; 05-13-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 06:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

'grats
post #5 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Rock God

Garage

Congrats everyone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Disabled & Mental
U.S. Army Veteran

~
~
post #6 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven0319 View Post
TXROCK..............as always!!

Enjoyed putting these together for everyone, but will be the last run I put together for a little while...partly due to work requirements, as well as local jeep events I am working on, and the other part is due to contest building time versus vendor support to put this together. Was hoping to get more vendor volunteer support for the contest.

A few vendors repeatedly supported and were great about it....although their support has been greatly appreciated, I can't keep hitting them up over and over to donate prizes/gift cards every month when they are trying to run a business as well as supporting other forums/events that are asking for support.

Thanks again to the vendors who have supported over the last 6 months with the contest!

U.S. Army

Last edited by TXROCK; 05-13-2012 at 06:45 PM.
post #7 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 04:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats!!

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #8 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Rock God

Congrats Guys !
post #9 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Granite Guru

Congrats to all the winners...TXROCK thanks for running this. Hope it comes back, even if there are no vendors I say we keep it up just to vote on everyones rides

Current: 2013 4dr LS3 Rubicon

Sold:2011 2 dr Sahara Tan Rubicon
3 inch Rough Country lift
JKS front adjustable track bar
35x12.5x17 General Grabbers on Stock Rims

RIP
: 2007 Black 4 Door~ Herculiner Tub~4" Rough Country Lift~ 35's BFG KO's on 15" D Windows~4.88's w/aussie front locker~ACE Rock Sliders~RK adjustable front track bar

SEMPER FI~Jesse
post #10 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXROCK View Post
Enjoyed putting these together for everyone, but will be the last run I put together for a little while...partly due to work requirements, as well as local jeep events I am working on, and the other part is due to contest building time versus vendor support to put this together. Was hoping to get more vendor volunteer support for the contest.

A few vendors repeatedly supported and were great about it....although their support has been greatly appreciated, I can't keep hitting them up over and over to donate prizes/gift cards every month when they are trying to run a business as well as supporting other forums/events that are asking for support.

Thanks again to the vendors who have supported over the last 6 months with the contest!
That's a shame but I totally understand where you are coming from. I thank all the vendors that donated but you are right, you can only ask so much from so few. You, on the other hand, deserve most of the credit for taking this on. You are the one who kept it going and put it all together every month. so for that, I say infinite and to you!!
post #11 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Apt
I Put the FU in FUN

Garage

Quote:

TX - thanks for doing this. It was fun to see and learn about other people's rigs and participate as well. Cheers man.
post #12 of 19 Old 05-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Granite Guru

congratulations to the winners. and thank you txrock for taking time outta your day to handle/run this thread. also a huge thanks to the venders that donated prizes. cheers

So-Cal
Krew O.G.
RKDONKY (work in progress)
'11 JKU Rubicon, bright silver
post #13 of 19 Old 05-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Granite Guru

thank you to everyone who voted for me and thank you to txrock for taking the time to put this together look forward to this returning in the near future.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
disconnected

post #14 of 19 Old 05-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Rock God

Congrats to the winners this month. A lot of awesome looking rigs! Thanks Tom for putting this on. I know it requires time and we all appreciate it.

Since no one sponsored the Heavy Mod, I would like to throw in $25 for that class also.

STOMPER Off-Road $25 gift certificates

STOMPER Off-Road
post #15 of 19 Old 05-14-2012, 08:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Congrats winners!
post #16 of 19 Old 05-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Rock God

Quote:

Well this is a bummer to hear. Thanks for all you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Congrats to the winners this month. A lot of awesome looking rigs! Thanks Tom for putting this on. I know it requires time and we all appreciate it.

Since no one sponsored the Heavy Mod, I would like to throw in $25 for that class also.

That's awesome. I'll shoot you a PM.

09 Rubicon Unlimited on 42's with some stuff

post #17 of 19 Old 05-14-2012, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

Hey Everyone, much appreciated and glad I could run it for as long as I did....once my schedule slows down I will be putting this back on but I have a heavy 3 months starting the end of the month. I should be able to put another run together starting in October (maybe September!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post

Norm, this is great! Thank you!

U.S. Army
post #18 of 19 Old 05-21-2012, 12:48 AM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Congrats guys, sweet rigs

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #19 of 19 Old 05-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Rock God

Congrats to all theses are some great looking rides!!

Courtesy of Hit - "You should only fuck the fuckable.. to fuck the unfuckable or to un-fuck the fuckable is like crossing streams in Ghost Busters"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode