Hello fellow JKO members! It's that time again to start submitting your rides for the January JKO 3-Class Rides of the Month!
This entry/submission thread will run through 10pm on 13 January and then will start member voting from 14-19 January.....voting will end with the last post JKO timestamped on/about midnight 19 January. Post up your Jeep pictures and DETAILS
of the Jeep modifications on THIS thread so that I will have all the information for the voting threads to come!
So here are the guidelines/rules:
1. Heavily Modified class includes:
37s or larger, axle overhauls (including possible regearing) to support said tires, coilover suspension or 3/4-links, HEMIs, roll-cages, bumpers, winches, body cutting, etc.
VENDOR SUPPORT - GenRight Offroad
- (2) $50 Gift Certificates
2. Average modified class includes:
35s and smaller, possible regearing, bumpers, winches...the usual modifications that most daily driver offroaders put together.
VENDOR SUPPORT: Drive Offroad -
$50 gift certificate.....see below for acceptance of terms for the Gift Certificate
1. Submitted images for this class will be used for their social media webpage - http://www.facebook.com/DriveOffroad
2. Winner's rig and possible some others will be used to help promote the contest as well as JKO through the listed websites
3. Gift Certificate is good toward any purchase with their company
3. Stock class includes:
Would be based on off-roader picture submissions of the stock JK being used off-road to support why they would need an off-roader store gift card to upgrade their vehicle.
1. Krawl Offroad -
$25 gift certificate
2. [COLOR="Yellow]RiverCity Offroad -
[/COLOR] $25 Gift Certificate
For stock class, ensure you put up your favorite offroad picture showing you use your Jeep justifying why you greatly need the prizes! No explanations needed as the pictures will speak for themselves! If you don't have any offroad pictures, post up whatever you have!
Vendor support will be listed soon!
If any vendors would like to sponsor a particular class, please post up as all Vendor Support is GREATLY appreciated!