Paintball!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 10-03-2008, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Paintball!!

Who here paintballs? Post your markers, lets see 'em.

JOCCI Vice President

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Iowa Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs Vice President

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have more fun in your jeep and join a club already!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Rock God

I used to play I got rid of most my stuf 6 or 7 years ago. When I did play I rocked a spyder em1 and a tippmann 98 custom w/ a flat line barrel.

.[___]

(OllllllO)
{}--o{}
post #3 of 21 Old 02-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Wheeler

I used to play alot back in college little less than 2 years ago, and still would if my buddies lived closer.

we went to skirmish alot and would play in som abandoned buildings and the woods around the college in between seasons.

Used and still have a 2004 World games auto****er. Boomstick barrel, Derlin bolt, drop foward, double trigger, and nitro tank with halo loader. Was going to upgrade the front block and get a smaller tank but never did. No pictures right now but i should pull it out and run some paint through it one of these days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 02-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinjason51 View Post
Who here paintballs? Post your markers, lets see 'em.
I have one. But I just use mine as Cat Repellent. I hate cats !

POG MO THOIN
post #5 of 21 Old 04-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Wheeler

I use a hand me down Tippman 98 Custom w/ expansion chamber grip, BT doulble trigger, Empire Elect hopper, BT Apex barrel, BT site, and BT adjustable car stock. My brother in law try to go at least once a month. I am hoping to get a remote line and compressed air setup.
post #6 of 21 Old 04-06-2009, 01:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

im looking into getting my first marker soon. never had one before but have played with borrowed markers. i think im goin to get a spyder mr2

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
post #7 of 21 Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Wheeler

My son is trying to get me in to it.

He's really twisting my arm.

So this is what i ordered for his B-Day.

07 Unlimited X
Full Traction 3in. Premium Plus(prototype)

post #8 of 21 Old 04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Rock God

Send a message via Skype™ to rage344
Thumbs up

i play fairly often when i get home i'll post up some pics ive got a tippman a-5 with an egrip remote air m-4 stock flatline stealth barrel as back up ive got the tiberious t8 with thigh holster
post #9 of 21 Old 04-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Wheeler

Went out yesterday

Took my son and his friends out yesterday for his b-day party. Man do i need to get in shape.

Man are my legs killing me.

I guess thats what i get, showing a bunch of 12 yr olds how it's done.

07 Unlimited X

post #10 of 21 Old 04-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Rock God

get um how did you fair against the jackrabbits how many games did you play put some icy hot and drink a

Riverraider Rubicon 2 door (under construction)
[QUOTE=priell3;158092] you have the old style with dirty balls.QUOTE]
post #11 of 21 Old 04-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rage344 View Post
get um how did you fair against the jackrabbits how many games did you play put some icy hot and drink a
I think we played 9 or 10 games. After watching some of the video my father(62) and I(36) did most of the work on which ever team we were on.

One game my father and i took on the 5 boys. We lost.

07 Unlimited X

post #12 of 21 Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

i enede up not getting anything, spending to much $$ getting my boat goin, i dont really need another expensive hobby, between my jeep and boat i waste all my money

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
post #13 of 21 Old 04-23-2009, 06:43 PM
ACE
Granite Guru

I had an A-5..Automatic I owned the field with that marker lol

When I get back stateside I might get a X7...but i've been looking to get into speedball so

...Thats Tippmann

U.S. Air Force
"Sitting on ours, Saving yours."

2009 Unlimited X Stone White
2.5" TF Lift
...Mods As money flows...

1.5" Wheel Spacers
35" BFG MK2

post #14 of 21 Old 05-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Rock God

ive been playing for almost 17 years now. i played for 2 AA teams till i got bored.
I started with a PGP and played in the woods behind my house then went to a Tippman SL-68II and finally my 1994 Auto****er. im still using the Auto****er till this day.

Last edited by Chris85xlt; 05-07-2009 at 03:17 PM.
post #15 of 21 Old 05-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Rock God

i was thinking about selling my markers anyone interested i have a tippmann A-5 with flightline barrel remote air stealth hopper vest two co2 tanks a 12 inch carbon fiber barrel also i have a tiberious arms t8 two clips thigh holster markers case all the tools replacement gaskets and what not if anyone is interested just send me a PM

Riverraider Rubicon 2 door (under construction)
[QUOTE=priell3;158092] you have the old style with dirty balls.QUOTE]
post #16 of 21 Old 05-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Wheeler

post #17 of 21 Old 06-24-2009, 06:10 PM
Haf
Wheeler

havnt played in a few years....noone wants to play these days :/ But I did pick up a Tippman X7 last year for $50....it was mismarked at the store unfortunatly I have yet to get a chance to use it...
post #18 of 21 Old 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

My son was a pro NPPL player from ages 14 to 19. He used Angel markers ( a couple of K each ). Dad paid for them, a primary and a backup!! But it was fun flying all over the country to play 10 man. Now he's a college baseball player but he will be back to the PB world at some point. The Angel was the best back then. I'm out of touch now.

http://www.angelpaintballsports.com/

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #19 of 21 Old 01-15-2010, 02:54 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

The latest gat

I'm famous!

Back a few years ago I ran with a rookie speedball team and pimped a ProMaster. I owned them young punks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #20 of 21 Old 01-15-2010, 06:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I played for about 5 years in a few 3 and 5 man teams. Back in them days I rocked a Airgun Designs MiniMag and a Autococker as a back up....both were highly modified with 68cui Nitrogen systems.

I am really thinking I want to get back into paintball!

If i do I will probably go back with the Airgun Designs RT mag or an Autococker with some type of egrip if I get back into speedball.

post #21 of 21 Old 01-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Rock God

I tried paintball once....screw that, way to much running involved!! Nah, it was fun but I don't have time for another hobby.

HANG ON TIGHT...I SAW THIS IN A CARTOON ONCE...I THINK I CAN DO IT!!
08 4 DOOR, FLAME RED, 3" SKYJACKER LIFT, 325/70-17 NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS, MOTO METAL 951 WHEELS, RANCHO REAR BUMPER/TIRE CARRIER,DAYSTAR HOOD WRANGLERS, RAINGLER GRIPS, MOPAR SLUSH MATS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode