Running 37's as a daily driver is dumb
post #3 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 09:01 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilrod View Post

Welcome to JKO. The new, softer JKO.

_
'76 CJ-7, '43 CJ-2a, '78 Bronco,'78 CJ-7, '75 CJ-5, '78 CJ-7, '80 CJ-7, '78 SJ, '79 SJ, '78 and a '76 FJ-40 , '90 XJ, '91 XJ, '86 CJ-7, '95 ZJ, '68 CJ-101 Commando, '00 TJ, '68 M-715, 2 '86 Military Blazers, '96 LR Discovery, '86 CJ-7, '91 YJ, '99 TJ, 07' JKU Rubi, 1988 YJ, 1973 Commando, 3 Diesel Excursions....
Now back to a 2013 JKU Rubicon with "stuff", planning 37's with minimal lift.

I've tried them all... Jeeps are still the best. (0||||0)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Do you want comments on this or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #5 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Was just adding to the other toys section. Didnít expect any reaction at all. Live and learn I guess. Iíll keep all future posts to 100% JK. No biggie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
post #6 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 12:27 PM
Rock God

Damn thin skinned are we? All you posted was a picture. Are we not allowed to ask questions of a random picture thrown onto the site?

Not saying that we don't have decorum around here, but tell us a little about your H2. We all like other shit too. Tell us some more about it (like where you got your chrome parts ), is it a wheeler, is it a grocery-getter, is it a kid-mover, is it transportation for your coke running & whore getting. Don't drop a cliffhanger of a picture and leave us hanging.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #7 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treader View Post
Damn thin skinned are we? All you posted was a picture. Are we not allowed to ask questions of a random picture thrown onto the site?

Not saying that we don't have decorum around here, but tell us a little about your H2. We all like other shit too. Tell us some more about it (like where you got your chrome parts ), is it a wheeler, is it a grocery-getter, is it a kid-mover, is it transportation for your coke running & whore getting. Don't drop a cliffhanger of a picture and leave us hanging.

Sorry man, I thought the way the comments started no one cared. Nope, skins plenty thick, just trying to get a feel for how this group operates. Iíve spent plenty of time on Wrangler Forum, but need to learn the lay of the land here.

Iím the second owner. 2007 H2, picked it up 3 years ago with 40k original miles. It now has 75k on the clock.

The chrome package was an option the original owner chose. Not my liking. I threw 35Ē tires on, but need to change out the wheels. Canít stand them, but have not decided what to go with next.

I added a Corsa cat-back, and I have Gibson headers but havenít installed them yet. Diablo Tuner, 50Ē light bar, 7Ē LED headlamps are about the only other adds at this point.

My next major mods (next year I hope) include a mild lift and 37ís.

This acts like our motor home. Wife, dog and I take it on long trips. I havenít wheeled it yet, mainly because I really donít like the skinny sidewalls for wheeling. Maybe after some more mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
post #8 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 02:04 PM
Random Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by loud_pipes View Post
Was just adding to the other toys section. Didnít expect any reaction at all. Live and learn I guess. Iíll keep all future posts to 100% JK. No biggie.
Fawk that! Post away

JKO is not as "bad" as PBB, but it's (kind of a bastard stepchild subsection of PBB, and) definitely more Wild West than WF.
As long as you don't mind some flak, post what you want - game on!

Think of JKO as you and your buddies standing around 2 dead 12-packs and bullshitting.
It's all "friendly fire" and this --> is a friendly "just fawkin' wit'cha".
If you can take shit and give it back (sounds like it), feel free to lob a "shit grenade" like an H2 from time to time.

Tech. threads on JKO shall remain on-point (we stray at times ), but most other subforums are generally given the irreverence of Chit Chat. If you want to post something that doesn't "fit" anywhere else, post it in Chit Chat (but beware that a Shit Shat thread may get fawked sideways by 3 posts in ).

Note: I wouldn't post that H2 on PBB but if you do, please post a link here to that thread

Welcome to JKO!

Oh, and . . . nice mobile
coilrod and loud_pipes like this.

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #9 of 9 Old 07-26-2019, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Sweet. Good to know. Cheers to the group

Probably would be standing around drinking tequila along with the beer. Rockin a reposado right now.

Looking forward to fawkiní around with everybody. Even if it just became a softer forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode