Hi-Lift Jack Stealth Mount, Dominion Off Road - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 03-24-2013, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop
Hi-Lift Jack Stealth Mount, Dominion Off Road

Anyone using this Jack mount? I am getting ready to move overseas and want to store my jack on the inside of the vehicle. It's a toss up between the stealth mount and the Sport Cage Hi-lift mount from Quadratec. My only concern with the stealth mount is that it may not work with my Bestop Bikini/Safari top.

This video shows the stealth mount.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9tT2ti9JbbA

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 31 Old 03-24-2013, 09:12 AM
JKO Dickhead
 
Asmmns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southcoast, MASS
Age: 44
Posts: 3,522
Garage
Feedback: 6 reviews

How about the RROR mount, mounts to the roll bar at the back or top. Love mine, very easy install , easy to access...

__________________
CURE SMA !

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
Asmmns is offline  
post #3 of 31 Old 03-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Wheeler
 
maniacal_rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 38
Posts: 77
Feedback: 0 reviews

With the RROR mount can you put the soft top down? It looks like the Quadratec mount wouldnt allow the soft top to be lowered.
maniacal_rick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 31 Old 03-24-2013, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmmns View Post
How about the RROR mount, mounts to the roll bar at the back or top. Love mine, very easy install , easy to access...
RROR does not recommend their mount for a 2012 JKU. From their website:
"For Jeeps 2011 or newer you must trim some factory plastic to install these mounts. We recommend the Hood Mount for 2011-2012 JKs".

I don't have a soft top, so it is not a concern for the quadratec mount, but I do keep a large contico box in the back. I think the quadratec would prevent me from getting the box in the back. I could get a smaller box if it doesn't fit.

I was hoping someone was running the Dominion Off Road Mount with a bikini/safari top.

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
post #5 of 31 Old 03-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 21
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have the stealth mount and it's great. I use the hi-lift as a piece of unistrut to mount other things to. Expensive but worth it.
dps50 is offline  
post #6 of 31 Old 03-24-2013, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

I think I am going to go with the stealth and get a new bikini top if it doesn't work.

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
post #7 of 31 Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

My stealth mount came in today. Did any of you (who already own it) cut your roll bar cover to slide the brackets through or did you leave it unzipped? I am concerned that if I cut it, it may fray.

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
post #8 of 31 Old 04-03-2013, 07:57 PM
JKO Addict!
 
PhrogMech46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Temecula, CA
Age: 36
Posts: 2,263
Garage
Feedback: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcop View Post
My stealth mount came in today. Did any of you (who already own it) cut your roll bar cover to slide the brackets through or did you leave it unzipped? I am concerned that if I cut it, it may fray.
That was my concern so I just left it unzipped.
Attached Images
 

The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.-Thomas Paine

See Garage for Mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PhrogMech46; 04-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.
PhrogMech46 is offline  
post #9 of 31 Old 04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: oceanside
Posts: 247
Feedback: 0 reviews

Got one and love it, ran some nasty stuff no rattling around aside of the bar which is hi lift issue and Velcro strap takes care of...
bullcrew is offline  
post #10 of 31 Old 04-03-2013, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrogMech46 View Post
That was my concern so I just left it unzipped.
I think I am going to hit up a few sew shops and see if they will sew a hem into it so it will not fray, if I cut it.

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
post #11 of 31 Old 04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
JKO Addict!
 
JohnnyWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Age: 44
Posts: 2,293
Garage
Feedback: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcop View Post
I think I am going to hit up a few sew shops and see if they will sew a hem into it so it will not fray, if I cut it.
Sewing might be easier than you think. Youtube can show you some simple stitches, and you can run a bead of super glue or something to prevent fraying as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
JohnnyWalker is offline  
post #12 of 31 Old 04-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Rock God
 
WarMachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 8,500 ft up in Colorado
Age: 54
Posts: 547
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcop View Post
My stealth mount came in today. Did any of you (who already own it) cut your roll bar cover to slide the brackets through or did you leave it unzipped? I am concerned that if I cut it, it may fray.
I've got the stealth mount and love it; hidden, up out of the way and out of the elements. I just left my roll bar covers unzipped.
WarMachine is offline  
post #13 of 31 Old 04-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Granite Guru
 
nreese's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 245
Feedback: 0 reviews

I've had it for a while now the only thing I hate is not being able to put the soft top down whenever. But I do love that its out of the way!

2007 JKU Rubicon "Mo"
37's
3" TF Lift
nreese is offline  
post #14 of 31 Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

Here are a few install pics if anyone is interested in purchasing this mount.

The holes will need to be tapped to accept the mount. I purchesed the tap with the mount. As you can see I don't own a tap and die set so I just used a ratchet and a 8mm socket.



This is what the brackets look like installed, without the jack or the roll bar cover zipped up.


Drivers side, I had to work the bikini top around the mount to get it to fit.



I had the same issue with the Bikini top on the passenger side. BTW, this is the Bestop Bikini/Safari top.


Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
post #15 of 31 Old 04-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Rock God
 
DeucesALLin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey Village
Posts: 1,173
Feedback: 6 reviews

I didn't want my spidershade to rub/fray with that setup so I went to the HW store and got a set of U bolts. I dremmeled a hair off of the hard padding around the roll bars on either side so I could keep the cover on and just slip the bolts around.

It leaves my hi-lift below the spider cage, and enough room to run with, or remove my freedom top.

Soon to be a vendor!!!
Looking for a good Rat Rod JK donor vehicle.
DeucesALLin is offline  
post #16 of 31 Old 07-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Granite Guru
 
MrBreeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cave Creek, AZ to Fayetteville, AR, back to Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 259
Feedback: 0 reviews



I just installed the Dominion OffRoad High Lift mount along with the accessory bars to hold the axe and shovel. I like the concept of keeping these inside and they aren't in the sight lines. I was hauling the high lift under the rear seat - which is fine, but every time I needed to fold the seat down I had to pull the lift out.

My first hand experience with the product and install:
Buy a good tap. Since tap and dies aren't a common use tool for me, I decided to go cheap - Harbor Freight set, and the 1/2 20 tap was worthless. Now the smaller ones might work ok, but the larger tap was so poorly made that after spending 30 minutes trying to get one thread started, I went to the hardware store and bought a good 1/2 20 fine thread tap for 9 bucks. (yes, I was using a good amount of cutting oil) The new tap worked perfectly - until the HF tap handle broke. Cheaply cast part. Used a vicegrip to finnish off the 2nd hole, and thru the entire Harbor Freight set in the trash.

Now for the Domion OffRoad issues - the high lift mount kit was missing one bolt, and the Accessory bars were missing 4 nuts. Of course this wasn't discovered until trying to put it all together, and because the instructions were rather lame (and no parts list included to match what was sent) I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Ended up calling - that's when I figured out that I was missing parts. He offered to send them out, but of course that would take days, and since the Jeep is my only vehicle, I couldn't wait, so I had to go to the hardware store and buy parts. So while he was willing to help, this never should have been an issue in the first place. 1) They need to do a QA check before each kit is sent out. 2) They should include a parts list (there were a couple parts that may or may not be used depending on what type of High Lift jack you have - and there is nothing in the instructions that talks to that)

The only other concern I have is the security of the accessory bars - they use a rubberized strap system to hold the handles, and while they hold the axe and shovel well under normal conditions, I wonder what would happen in a high speed frontal crash. The High Lift is bolted very securely, and don't have any concerns with that coming free, but would the force of a frontal crash propel the axe and shovel out of the straps and forward toward the passengers? Now granted, the chances are slim, but just a concern when looking at the strap system. I may look to add something to reinforce that part just for my own peace of mind.

Bottom line - yes they are expensive for "just a set a brackets" but I like having the lift inside and out of the elements and out of my line of sight. And if it wasn't for the issue with the parts (which may be a fluke) and my choice to use a cheap-ass tap, the install would have gone much smoother. I thought of cutting slots in the roll bar wrap and using a soldering iron to melt the edges of the slot (rather than trying to sew) but I just leave that section unzipped, and you really don't notice it unless you have the top off.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by MrBreeze; 07-12-2013 at 09:38 AM.
MrBreeze is offline  
post #17 of 31 Old 07-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Rock God
 
Victim Of Pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 51
Posts: 1,397
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Funny, mine was missing the same stuff. Just used the bolt from the jack itself, and will go buy 4 bolts for the quick fists. I bought the tap from Dominion also, whole install took less than a half hour.

2008 JKU Rubicon. 2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-windows, 5:13 gears, Uconnect Microphone mod, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Evap Can Skid, and a Rugged Ridge Front Skid. Solid Diff Covers front and rear. Rock Slide Engineering Sliders.
Victim Of Pain is offline  
post #18 of 31 Old 07-13-2013, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Rock God
 
warcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 723
Feedback: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

I bought my tap from Woods (Dominion) when I bought the Jack mount. The tap worked great. I connected it to the end of a socket and used some light machine oil to cut the threads. I didn't get the quickfist attachments, but if something is missing, they are good dudes and will make up for it.

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
warcop is offline  
post #19 of 31 Old 07-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Rock God
 
Victim Of Pain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 51
Posts: 1,397
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

I wasn't going to bother them for 50 cents worth of bolts. Easier to go to the store and pick them up.

2008 JKU Rubicon. 2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-windows, 5:13 gears, Uconnect Microphone mod, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Evap Can Skid, and a Rugged Ridge Front Skid. Solid Diff Covers front and rear. Rock Slide Engineering Sliders.
Victim Of Pain is offline  
post #20 of 31 Old 07-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Wheeler
 
jchappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego
Age: 46
Posts: 93
Feedback: 0 reviews

I love mine.....Wing nuts and some rubber washers and i have zero rattle
Attached Images
   

2011 JKUR Body Armor front bumper,XRC Rear bumper cobra 75 CB, Warn XD9000I w/ synthetic rope, jeepswag hilift mount w/hilift, teraflex 2.5in coil lift relocated 3rd brake light, OBA 1Gal tank, 35in Duratracs, Bilsteins, 4.88 gears, superchips flashcal etc. etc. etc............it will never end

Last edited by jchappy; 07-13-2013 at 08:45 AM.
jchappy is offline  
post #21 of 31 Old 07-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Rock God
 
mickbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Salem NY
Posts: 590
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Same here; mine works great!! I forget the jack is there.

Prior to this setup I tried:

- RROR mount: didn't work with a 2011+ without massive plastic cutting
- Rugged Ridge mount: OK but in the middle of the tailgate and doesn't work with the Tuffy security deck. Easy to see with the top off

2011 Rubicon: Call of Duty - Black Ops JKU
|ACE Sliders & Fenders|XHD Bumpers|Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel|Trail Grappler 35s|Level 8 ZX|Teraflex Tire Carrier|sPOD|Smittybilt XRC10 Comp|Safari Straps|48" Hi-Lift|RIGID 50" E-series, 10" SR, D2s & Duallys|Poison Spider Mounts & Skids
Helicopter Pilot's Creed: If something hasn't happened yet, it's about to...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mickbee is offline  
post #22 of 31 Old 07-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Age: 27
Posts: 4
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBreeze View Post


I just installed the Dominion OffRoad High Lift mount along with the accessory bars to hold the axe and shovel. I like the concept of keeping these inside and they aren't in the sight lines. I was hauling the high lift under the rear seat - which is fine, but every time I needed to fold the seat down I had to pull the lift out.

My first hand experience with the product and install:
Buy a good tap. Since tap and dies aren't a common use tool for me, I decided to go cheap - Harbor Freight set, and the 1/2 20 tap was worthless. Now the smaller ones might work ok, but the larger tap was so poorly made that after spending 30 minutes trying to get one thread started, I went to the hardware store and bought a good 1/2 20 fine thread tap for 9 bucks. (yes, I was using a good amount of cutting oil) The new tap worked perfectly - until the HF tap handle broke. Cheaply cast part. Used a vicegrip to finnish off the 2nd hole, and thru the entire Harbor Freight set in the trash.

Now for the Domion OffRoad issues - the high lift mount kit was missing one bolt, and the Accessory bars were missing 4 nuts. Of course this wasn't discovered until trying to put it all together, and because the instructions were rather lame (and no parts list included to match what was sent) I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Ended up calling - that's when I figured out that I was missing parts. He offered to send them out, but of course that would take days, and since the Jeep is my only vehicle, I couldn't wait, so I had to go to the hardware store and buy parts. So while he was willing to help, this never should have been an issue in the first place. 1) They need to do a QA check before each kit is sent out. 2) They should include a parts list (there were a couple parts that may or may not be used depending on what type of High Lift jack you have - and there is nothing in the instructions that talks to that)

The only other concern I have is the security of the accessory bars - they use a rubberized strap system to hold the handles, and while they hold the axe and shovel well under normal conditions, I wonder what would happen in a high speed frontal crash. The High Lift is bolted very securely, and don't have any concerns with that coming free, but would the force of a frontal crash propel the axe and shovel out of the straps and forward toward the passengers? Now granted, the chances are slim, but just a concern when looking at the strap system. I may look to add something to reinforce that part just for my own peace of mind.

Bottom line - yes they are expensive for "just a set a brackets" but I like having the lift inside and out of the elements and out of my line of sight. And if it wasn't for the issue with the parts (which may be a fluke) and my choice to use a cheap-ass tap, the install would have gone much smoother. I thought of cutting slots in the roll bar wrap and using a soldering iron to melt the edges of the slot (rather than trying to sew) but I just leave that section unzipped, and you really don't notice it unless you have the top off.

Sorry for bringing back a pretty old post... But I just received this mount a couple days ago on the mail. I tapped the holes yesterday and was starting to mount it, but was also getting confused based on the poor directions and lack of parts list to verify I'm even trying to put it together with the right stuff. Could you post a picture of the mounts themselves that I could check mine against?
Thanks!
zachsch is offline  
post #23 of 31 Old 07-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Granite Guru
 
MrBreeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cave Creek, AZ to Fayetteville, AR, back to Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 259
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsch View Post
Sorry for bringing back a pretty old post... But I just received this mount a couple days ago on the mail. I tapped the holes yesterday and was starting to mount it, but was also getting confused based on the poor directions and lack of parts list to verify I'm even trying to put it together with the right stuff. Could you post a picture of the mounts themselves that I could check mine against?
Thanks!
Unfortunately, I've got the hard top on and can't really get any good pics to show the mounts. Your best bet is to give Dominion a call - they were helpful and can talk you through the parts you have.

Good luck!

BTW, I've had the HighLift installed 3 years, and haven't yet had to use it. Now the bottle jack on the other hand.....
MrBreeze is offline  
post #24 of 31 Old 07-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Age: 27
Posts: 4
Feedback: 0 reviews

Got it figured out Love it, such a clean install and hardly notice it's there. Super convenient and very happy!
Attached Images
     
zachsch is offline  
post #25 of 31 Old 07-13-2015, 10:47 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Age: 27
Posts: 4
Feedback: 0 reviews

Sorry for the massive pictures...that's what I downloaded from google photos :/
zachsch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome