Here is a link for Teraflex 2.5 BB - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Smile Here is a link for Teraflex 2.5 BB

The link that I had posted here ended up being no good. So I got rid of it. I still ordered my Teraflex 2.5 BB with shock adapters though with the Help of Joe from Teraflex. He steered me to Karl whom I guess is a vendor here any way I ordered from him the same set up as the now deleted link. So I am very happy.
Thank you very much Karl and thank you Joe for steering to him.
If you want to get a hold of Karl you can call him at 1-800-388-5337
Thanks,
Kevin.

Last edited by papatrucker; 03-23-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Link is no good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Rock God

On Northridge you can get it for $259 free shipping with shock adapters (pictured with shocks though)
http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...rod=TF-1355210

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 LJ - current
2007 4dr Rubicon - sold Project- JK
2007 2dr X - sold JK-forum
post #3 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to WTF_LOL

also, Teraflex is a Vendor on this forum. Next time, You may try PM them directly from here and they often can get you a really good deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

That looks pretty much like the kit that I ordered the only thing it does not mention is the rear trac bar bracket. I read a article on the installation and review of this kit I guess the original kit did not come with a Bracket, any way they ended up putting a after market bracket on to fix some minor handling problems that they were having. I guess the new kits have this bracket included. Of course I will admit I do not know if the bracket is really needed or not I am just going with what I read. It also does not mention the brake line relocation brackets. So it kind of makes me wonder if that is why it is a little cheaper, of course all of these items may be in there and they just forgot to mention it in the description maybe someone who has ordered that kit can enlighten us.
Thanks for the info though.
Kevin.
post #5 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Damn, I did not mean to step on his toes. It is to late for me, but if he can give someone else a better deal then that is a good thing. I did not think to check for a Teraflex vendor on this site, Sorry.
Kevin.
post #6 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Banned

I don't think you are stepping on anybodies toes. Just thought I would mention it as Vendors on the forum can sometimes get slightly better deals.
post #7 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Rock God

The bracket was there when I got mine, from a guy who bought it, from Northridge... I have not put it on though... it was end of the day and I didn't feel like installing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 LJ - current
post #8 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Have you noticed any handling problems with out the bracket? You would think that 2.5 inches would not make much difference, but then like I said before I am not an expert by any means.
Kevin.
post #9 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I will start checking with the resources here before I by any more parts. God knows I would like to save a Buck or two.
Kevin.
post #10 of 15 Old 03-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Rock God

i have not going from stock. My last JK had a 2.5" lift installed when I bought it from the dealer and they didnt have the bracket or adjustable on the rear either.

2006 LJ - current
post #11 of 15 Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Wheeler

Performance Off Road Center is no longer a TeraFlex dealer. They were banned on Pirate 4x4 because they were not shipping product.

:

1-888-837-2359 ext 308 Joe

post #12 of 15 Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Rock God

I went with the HD BB w/ shocks and higly suggest getting the heavy duty one. Its been a year now with a shrockworks stubby and m8000 winch and no sagging at all, still sits nice and level.

nah nah nah nah nah nah, I made you eat your parents - E.Cartman
post #13 of 15 Old 03-23-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Isn't yours the one with Coils in front and spacers in the Rear? I think I read your instalation break down on the forum. Good read by the way. I am going with spacers right now, but if I do have problems with sagging in the front, (I am still running the stock bumper), I will up grade to the springs in the front.
Thanks,
Kevin.
post #14 of 15 Old 03-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Rock God

No I never did a write-up if you're talking about mine, but its AFAIK the same set-up WTF LOL, who did do a really good write-up and after seeing those pictures was what helped me make my descision. And yes, it's new heavy coils up front and spacers in the rear.

nah nah nah nah nah nah, I made you eat your parents - E.Cartman
post #15 of 15 Old 03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Banned

unfortunatley, that kit has beed discontinued. I could not be happier with the front coils that came wit the kit. I think it was the best deal available. As I upgrade parts of my lift most of it has been replaced but in the end those coild will be still there. Perfect spring rate if you ask me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode