TF 2.5" lift kit questions, who is running it
I've been running TF 2.5" lift kit with TF shocks for about a year now. I also added 3/4" Poly spacers to the kit. I have few questions about this set up and now I am coming back to the questions I had at the beginning, but never got to work them out :-).
1. Do you run both bump stops (OEM and TF) as required per instruction? The upwards travel only has like 2" of travel due to the double bump stop set up.
2. Anyone tried to run with only stock bump stops?
3. Did you run different shocks than those that supplied with TF full 2.5" kit?
4. I always thought of getting longer shocks, but never got to the point of actually measuring how much longer shocks I can have on this set up.
5. Also, I noticed recently that my front shocks are leaking fluid. Is this a common problem with the TF shocks?