Need help from RockKrawler track bar owners! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Send a message via MSN to Rafic
Exclamation Need help from RockKrawler track bar owners!

I have a front track bar from RockKrawler. It was purchased a long time ago. I wanted to install it last week but realised that the heim joint spacers are missing. Dunno if they never came with it or they got lost somewhere in my garage. Can someone please help me out with the correct measurements of these spacers as I wanna order a couple so I can go ahead and install my track bar. Oh and its a FRONT track bar!

HEMI 6.1L - 4.88 Gears - OME HD Lift - OME Steering Stab - Front & Rear RK Trackbar + Relocation Bracket - ARB Deluxe Front Bumper - Warn 9.5cti - IPF XS900 - 35" Cooper STT - 17" Ruged Ridge Wheels - ARB Diff Covers - AEV Rear Corner Guards - Mopar Rear Light Guards - Rugged Ridge Hi Lift Mount - Daystar Dash Top - Daystar Switch Panel - Pioneer AVH 4100 - 2x MB Quart Component Sets - 1x R.F. AMP - 1x Pioneer AMP - 1x Pioneer Small Sub Enclosure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I found these but dunno which one to order!!! Please some guidance

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...gn=4X4products

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...cers-p-19.html

HEMI 6.1L - 4.88 Gears - OME HD Lift - OME Steering Stab - Front & Rear RK Trackbar + Relocation Bracket - ARB Deluxe Front Bumper - Warn 9.5cti - IPF XS900 - 35" Cooper STT - 17" Ruged Ridge Wheels - ARB Diff Covers - AEV Rear Corner Guards - Mopar Rear Light Guards - Rugged Ridge Hi Lift Mount - Daystar Dash Top - Daystar Switch Panel - Pioneer AVH 4100 - 2x MB Quart Component Sets - 1x R.F. AMP - 1x Pioneer AMP - 1x Pioneer Small Sub Enclosure

Last edited by Rafic; 02-14-2012 at 06:19 PM.
post #3 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Wheeler

Call Rock Krawler. I'm sure they will be able to send you some or at least tell you the measurements.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHolliday View Post
Call Rock Krawler. I'm sure they will be able to send you some or at least tell you the measurements.
I did call them but noone picked up. I am located overseas too. Big time difference. I tried to find an email address for rockkrawler but they dont list one on their website. Weird!

post #5 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Wheeler

On the second link, this part number looks to be the one you're looking for as best I can measure without taking it loose. PPM-3714-09-200. I would call Rock Krawler and see if they can help you out, I'm sure they would sell you those.
post #6 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Wheeler

You could also try to PM them here they are vendors.
post #7 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:30 PM
JKO Addict!

You can really waste a lot of time and effort trying to find something that fits versus just getting ahold of Rock Krawler. Time difference or not, that is for sure your best first step IMO. Not worth effort toward something that may not fit right.

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
On the second link, this part number looks to be the one you're looking for as best I can measure without taking it loose. PPM-3714-09-200. I would call Rock Krawler and see if they can help you out, I'm sure they would sell you those.
Thanks fot the effort and input! Much appreciated. Anyone else with a definite answer? I would greatly appreciate it

Will call Rock Krawler again and hope they pick up. Anyone has their email??

post #9 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
You can really waste a lot of time and effort trying to find something that fits versus just getting ahold of Rock Krawler. Time difference or not, that is for sure your best first step IMO. Not worth effort toward something that may not fit right.
100% Correct!

post #10 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Rock God

Just Pm them here

'09 4dr Rubi Detonator Yellow
35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s they SUCK!
Rugged Ridge XHD bumper Warn 9.5ti
3.5 Mid arm Rock Krawler
Finally 5.13s
post #11 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
You could also try to PM them here they are vendors.
I PMed them on another forum, no one replied

post #12 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by owtdorz View Post
Just Pm them here
Just did, lets hope they reply

post #13 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Same thing happened to DancinDan with his. They sent it to him no worries.

If you want pm me your email and/or contact info and I will give em a call for u tomorrow.

Is this thing on?.....

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #14 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fklein6768 View Post

If you want pm me your email and/or contact info and I will give em a call for u tomorrow.

Is this thing on?.....
Geez THANKS A MILLION!!! I will do just that in a sec!

post #15 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fklein6768 View Post

Is this thing on?.....
PM sent

post #16 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

[email protected] or [email protected]

RK won't have any problem at all getting you the parts you need. Don't waste time trying to search out the misalignment spacers elsewhere.

Marcus

post #17 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafic View Post
Just did, lets hope they reply
They WILL get back to you.
Remember they are eastern time and like most of us, they want nithing to do with work after hours. Meaning you may not hear from them until tomorrow.

'09 4dr Rubi Detonator Yellow
35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s they SUCK!
Rugged Ridge XHD bumper Warn 9.5ti
3.5 Mid arm Rock Krawler
Finally 5.13s
post #18 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

OK great! Thank you all for the help and the email addresses! You guys have been amazing!

post #19 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 08:08 PM
JKO Addict!

why don't you just send RK a private message on here...duh

Current project jeep 08' wrangler 2dr
Past jeep:
- 07' Rubicon 4 dr, RAMICON- 3.5" ROCK KRAWLER Coil-Over lift
- 5.38 gears- Gusseted/Trussed/inner sleeved
- 40" Pro Comp X-Terrain

post #20 of 23 Old 02-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Rock God

They will answer your pm on here.I bet they will respond to your thread as well.

Don
BMJA President
http://www.bmja.org/home.php

post #21 of 23 Old 02-17-2012, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I ended up having the spacers/bushings machined locally. Turned out great! Nevertheless, thank you all for the offered help and input! Love this forum!! Couple pics to share:

post #22 of 23 Old 02-20-2012, 10:12 AM
JKowners Vendor

When did you try to call us? Our office hours are 10 AM to 6 PM EST. Other than that the automated phone system is off thank god!

RK
post #23 of 23 Old 02-20-2012, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension View Post
When did you try to call us? Our office hours are 10 AM to 6 PM EST. Other than that the automated phone system is off thank god!

RK
Hey RK, I called last Monday, a week ago. I must have messed up with the time difference. Either way the track bar is on! Love it! Its very heavy duty! JK was so much out of alignment before installing it. Now all is fixed! Btw i have both front and rear RK track bars, great products!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode