So I picked up my new Warn Elite bumper. Ordered it from amazon.com ($719) and as I am a prime member and that means 2 day shipping is free! The install took much longer than I had anticipated and few issues popped up, but overall I am happy with the bumper. It does seem to be made quite well, good packing, clean welds and flawless powder coating. But holy sh!t it was tough getting some of the bolts and nuts in as you have to access from some very small places (mainly mounting the winch).
I wasn't sure I was going to like the grill guard, but I actually do. You can reuse your factory fogs, which I am at the moment doing; but they sit kinda recessed look a bit odd to me, nothing like the images Warn has on the website with their lights which appear to me to be pretty flush with the bumper.
1. probably my biggest grip is that I cannot seem to get all 4 bolts for the winch itself to line up to the plate on which it mounts. Plus, it is super tough to access this from underneath as there is a horizontal frame rail right in the way. Obviously, I haven't given up on this, but right now, the winch is on by 2 bolts so no winching for me until I get all 4 in.
2. Mine did not have any nuts included for mounting the trim around the fog lights; so i just didn't bother installing it. The trim has no functional purpose anyway.
3. Speaking of fog lights, the instructions say you only have to lengthen the drivers side wiring (and everything you need to do this is included) but I found that I had to lengthen both sides and didn't end up using the crimp connector but soldered the wiring instead. No big deal really.
4. The instructions say nothing about this...but apparently (from Warn's customer service) the 9.5ti is supposed to be mounted offset. I tried it like this and it looked really weird to me. A centered and offset fairlead plate is included. I ended up grinding a fair amount from the passenger side frame (not the frame itself though) from so that I could get my winch centered.
5. A vacuum canister relocation bracket is included fro those of you like me who have a 2012.
Yeah, yeah, shitty pictures. I will try and get some better ones tomorrow. And not that it surprised me, but I ended up having to install 2" spacer up front to make up for the sag and rake. Overall, I am pretty stoked on this bumper, it has everything I wanted for alot less than anything else out there that I like.